Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Where do you go school shopping for your children?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM
  • 30 Replies
This year I went to old navy and got DD a bunch of clothes for a really good price. I got her some things at Marshall's as well and hit some good deals! I love Tjmaxx and those kinds of stores if you dig deep you can find really good deals!
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barb10
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Kohls.I found my son some jeans for 4.80.I love their clearance racks!I will only shop there when I get the 30% off coupon.Got all their socks and stuff like that at Target.

OliviasMommy611
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
The Gap, Gymboree, Crazy 8, and Carter's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletPlacebo
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Her cousin's closets, thrift stores, garage sales and the outlet mall if we need something we can't find at one of the above places.

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Target,kmart, ross, Old Navy

cjsmom1
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to the outlet and got some nice things at Gap and some other store

MDWife12
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM
2 moms liked this

We dont have many options out here and I don't want to drive over an hour to go school clothes shopping so we will do our school clothes shopping at: Good Will, Wal-Mart and Shopko :)

lynettemommie4
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Target, academy, aeropostale and old navy. Mine have uniforms and some shirt colors were hard to find. and my son can only wear certain shorts. I actually bought his at walmart. Everywhere else was too big.

froggbitz
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Pretty much anywhere.

I will buy mostly t-shirts and "warmer weather" clothes at the beginning of the year becaues they are on clearance.  I will also buy a couple of long sleeved shirts and my baby can wear the t-shirts over the long sleeved shirts.  Then around the holiday season, I will buy "cold weather" clothes because they are on clearance to make room for the holiday stuff.  After the holidays I buy holiday clothes a size bigger and save the for next year, again, when they go on clearance.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Quoting Barb10:

Kohls.I found my son some jeans for 4.80.I love their clearance racks!I will only shop there when I get the 30% off coupon.Got all their socks and stuff like that at Target.

That's a great deal. I never think to check out kohls.
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Quoting OliviasMommy611:

The Gap, Gymboree, Crazy 8, and Carter's

I love those stores for DS :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement