Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Share your BEST Money Victory for the Week! 8/31

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 13 Replies

Its that time again ladies. What are your best money victories for this past week? It can be as simple as saving with a coupon to paying off a bill! They all  count!
Share and lets celebrate those victories together!

dancing 

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy127
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I was able to put $50 away for my upcoming medical bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

good now that is great!!!!

Quoting Amy127:

I was able to put $50 away for my upcoming medical bills.

momto3isme
by Dawn on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I've got nothing

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Changed my mind about the tile in the loft bathroom and was so disappointed i couldn't find my receipt. I called Lowe's and asked if I could return it...the lady was nice but still acted a little put out...???.....wasn't asking HER to refund my money...anyway, we took it all the next time Alan had a day off and the lady that helped us could not have been any more nice...got back $274.56...I had everything in the original boxes with the barcode on them...Easy ....

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:15 PM

wow girl! 

Glad it turned out well in the end! smile mini That is surley a victory!!!!!!!!

Quoting QuiltLover:

Changed my mind about the tile in the loft bathroom and was so disappointed i couldn't find my receipt. I called Lowe's and asked if I could return it...the lady was nice but still acted a little put out...???.....wasn't asking HER to refund my money...anyway, we took it all the next time Alan had a day off and the lady that helped us could not have been any more nice...got back $274.56...I had everything in the original boxes with the barcode on them...Easy ....

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

We stayed within the budget we saved for vacation this week! YAY

cjsmom1
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a deep freezer (it's upright and almost as big as a regular fridge) for $150 at a used appliance store. I was really really happy.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Not much this week.

ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Hmmmmm.....I am digging for one. Surely there was one. Hmmmmm....I'll have to come back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I got it! I bought a Disney Princess castle on clearance for $30 - it was originally $44. It's for all those small Disney princesses with the rubbery dresses. My daughter loves them and has a stinking ton of them - like 2 of each princess. Her mini tinkerbell and friends can fit too. She is now completely finished for Christmas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)