Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home
How do you feel their prices and quality for grocery items stack up in comparison to Super Walmart?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Ours isn't a Super Target but I like it better than Walmart but prices are a little more.
goddess99
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

We don't have a Target here but I hate the quality of fruit and veggies Walmart has and I would never buy meat there so they can't be any worse.

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I like Super Target only because I don't have a Super Walmart close to me, so I don't go there often.  It's my understanding that Walmart has always been cheaper, however I think their meat prices can be a little pricey. 

mallowcup17
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM

i dont really shop either for groceries. i like target better as a whole and get more of my everyday stuff there. 

MDWife12
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

never shopped at a super target for groceries

Bob192
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I think they are higher.  But I can get some good deals with sales and coupons at Target.  Walmart doesn't run as many specials.

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Sep. 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM

If you have a proof of price between any store, walMart honors it. I shop WalMart, but not for clothes...I will buy their jammies though. since my husband is a maintenance tech for WalMart Distribution plant, we get a discount so If I can save by shopping there, I will and do. I always find it amusing that noone shops at WalMart but their parking lot is full all the time. Please don't be offended, I just find it funny and I am not talking of anyone in particular..observation at it's best.

smfox
by Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Not offended at all, I shop at Walmart a lot! There is a super target ony way home from work and I went in there yesterday (just to pick up the new candy corn Oreos 😊). I was looking at some of the prices on their grocery items and they seamed to be close to the same as the walmart I usually shop at.

Quoting QuiltLover:

If you have a proof of price between any store, walMart honors it. I shop WalMart, but not for clothes...I will buy their jammies though. since my husband is a maintenance tech for WalMart Distribution plant, we get a discount so If I can save by shopping there, I will and do. I always find it amusing that noone shops at WalMart but their parking lot is full all the time. Please don't be offended, I just find it funny and I am not talking of anyone in particular..observation at it's best.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
copperswifey
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

We don't have one close to us. I wish we did :)

deedee3849
by Deanne on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been to a super target before but i do love target!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN