Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel their prices and quality for grocery items stack up in comparison to Super Walmart?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Ours isn't a Super Target but I like it better than Walmart but prices are a little more.
goddess99
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

We don't have a Target here but I hate the quality of fruit and veggies Walmart has and I would never buy meat there so they can't be any worse.

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I like Super Target only because I don't have a Super Walmart close to me, so I don't go there often.  It's my understanding that Walmart has always been cheaper, however I think their meat prices can be a little pricey. 

mallowcup17
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM

i dont really shop either for groceries. i like target better as a whole and get more of my everyday stuff there. 

MDWife12
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

never shopped at a super target for groceries

Bob192
by Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I think they are higher.  But I can get some good deals with sales and coupons at Target.  Walmart doesn't run as many specials.

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Sep. 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM

If you have a proof of price between any store, walMart honors it. I shop WalMart, but not for clothes...I will buy their jammies though. since my husband is a maintenance tech for WalMart Distribution plant, we get a discount so If I can save by shopping there, I will and do. I always find it amusing that noone shops at WalMart but their parking lot is full all the time. Please don't be offended, I just find it funny and I am not talking of anyone in particular..observation at it's best.

smfox
by Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Not offended at all, I shop at Walmart a lot! There is a super target ony way home from work and I went in there yesterday (just to pick up the new candy corn Oreos 😊). I was looking at some of the prices on their grocery items and they seamed to be close to the same as the walmart I usually shop at.

Quoting QuiltLover:

If you have a proof of price between any store, walMart honors it. I shop WalMart, but not for clothes...I will buy their jammies though. since my husband is a maintenance tech for WalMart Distribution plant, we get a discount so If I can save by shopping there, I will and do. I always find it amusing that noone shops at WalMart but their parking lot is full all the time. Please don't be offended, I just find it funny and I am not talking of anyone in particular..observation at it's best.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
copperswifey
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

We don't have one close to us. I wish we did :)

deedee3849
by Deanne on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been to a super target before but i do love target!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)