Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

What does your family have planned this fall? Have you set a budget?

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (31-36):
othermom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Mainly the girls birthdays and halloween. We are also figuring out christmas. I have 2 more gifts to get the girls in the next few weeks and then a costume for my son. The girls have some from their dress up bin they can use

cjsmom1
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Nothing much. I'm hoping to go to n n a week to visit my grandmother, pumpkin picking, maybe visit a few museums.
AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Pumpkin picking, trick-or-treating, DS8's birthday, DS9's birthday, etc etc etc. We're trying to do things as cheaply as possible.

Hello_kimmy
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:08 AM

I hope we can do some of the harvest festivals. No set budget because we barely have anything anymore.

texasbluebird
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Hello, Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather is cooler, love the fall colors. Kids and I try to spend more time outside. We usually go to the pumpkin patch and pick out a couple of nice pumpkins, some for baking. No real budget we don't spend alot of extra cash.

FindersKeepers
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I planted pumpkins in August and hoping they will be in by Halloween.   My DS decided he was 'too old' to dress up when he was about 12 so no costume for him.   DD likes to dress up and we normally buy her a nice costume.. this year money is tight so I want to take her to Good Will instead. 

We are hosting Thanksgiving.... my parents will split the cost with us and I will ask a few people to bring something to help out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)