Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

What's for breakfast?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 15 Replies

What did your family have for breakfast? Is it different on the weekends that during the week?

breakfast

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luv.My.Kidz
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM

The boys are having Honey Nut Cherrios and I'm having Raisin Cinnamon Toast and coffee. DF is still sleeping....

I pretty much have toast and coffee everyday or I'll have Chex and Coffee or some other type of healthy type of cereal for breakfast with my coffee... It's about time for me to stock up on oatmeal though.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have 120lbs to lose in 14 months....Can I do it by changing my diet and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

deedee3849
by Deanne on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

The boys are having Honey Nut Cherrios and I'm having Raisin Cinnamon Toast and coffee. DF is still sleeping....

I pretty much have toast and coffee everyday or I'll have Chex and Coffee or some other type of healthy type of cereal for breakfast with my coffee... It's about time for me to stock up on oatmeal though.

I love oatmeal and was just thinking that it's about time to start buying it. I like it only in the cool months =)

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM

ds hasn't had breakfast yet. said he's not hungry. dd nursed back to sleep lol..i had cheesy eggs.

Luv.My.Kidz
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I'm the same way... I like oatmeal during the colder months... or in the summer when I'm not feeling well or feel chilled.

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I love oatmeal and was just thinking that it's about time to start buying it. I like it only in the cool months =)

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have 120lbs to lose in 14 months....Can I do it by changing my diet and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:47 AM

omelets and hash browns, veggie juice.  I don't make different breakfasts on the weekends.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:22 AM

We had cereal

suziejax
by Suzie on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

my family isnt home and I didnt eat but I had lunch

Stevensmomma
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Its whatever we feel like we dont really set what we have sometimes i make pancakes on the weekends if i have time

cjsmom1
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I treat myself to breakfast at work on the weekends. Today I had coffee (like always), potatoes, and bacon

momto3isme
by Dawn on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Omelets, hashbrowns, and toast.  During the week my kids eat at school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN