Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Money goals for oct

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:17 AM
  • 19 Replies
What are your money saving goals and how do you go about reaching them?

I've already got my bills figured out and the extra cash i'm gonna put away for christmas (dec shopping yay).

Currently I have $25 in my pocket which i'm going to put into my daughters account so I don't use it.

I'll take out a lil extra $30-40 for household things(tp bleach shampoo conditioner ect)and that'll be it.

I need to come up with a budget
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lullabylily
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Right now, my goal is to write down every single cent that I spent in cash. I already have a fixed monthly budget to follow but sometimes if I'm lucky I would find some balance that I could use to pay for some extra treat. I already put aside 10% of our income for saving
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My goal is to get a large amount of Christmas gifts purchased as/if we have extra money.
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Another goal is to earn $10 worth of Amazon gift cards each week in Swagbucks.
Amy127
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Our budget is already written, so now it's just sticking to it. We're taking a trip to see family the first weekend and I budgeted $200, I am going to try my hardest to stick with that amount. Gas will be about $120, $60 each way so that gives us $80 for food and whatever else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaedynmoon
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM
We have a budget that we follow. October's goals is completely sticking to the budget and trying to come in under our goal.
MDWife12
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a goal to use more coupons and making my own laundry soap :)

MDWife12
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I would also like to sell a couple more items to get a little more money for my sons birthday on October 11th :)

ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM

For October we have to stabilize with my hubby's new pay schedule.  Instead of getting paid monthly, he gets paid every 2 weeks (meaning he now gets 26 checks a year).  Because of the difference in how he gets paid, we still get the same salary (because he's not hourly), but every month except for November and May, we get a few hundred dollars less!  It's so stinking frustrating that I can't even express how annoying that is.  They should have went to a bi-monthly system to keep the monthly amount the same, but nooooo......

ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Oh, and we will pay off half of one debt.  We could have paid the whole stinking thing off, but no......we get to settle for just half.  ugh!

ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:53 PM

And my other goal is to try to work on my swagbucks earnings, just like Rhonda.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN