Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Vacation destinations PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 9 Replies
We usually take our family vacation with dh family at lake michigan. It's the first week after july 4th. But dh just started a new job, and he won't be able to get that week off. So we thought that this may be a good opportunity to do something new with just our famil. Any destination ideas for us? Dds will be 7 & 6, & ds will be 3...
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Not sure. I'm in Florida.

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM

My first choice of vacation would be going to Florida because I have a ton of family there (I used to live there), the beach and disney..all three would be fun to visit.

cjsmom1
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:07 PM

It depends on your budget and where you live. Disney would be great for all 3 kids, a hotel near a beach, really any place that's kid friendly is good. Maybe NYC for a few days.

shay0810
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM

We live in Indiana.  We have done Gatlinburg repeatedly...  I thought about Disney, not sure how expensive that would get...

MDWife12
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

hmmm I am not sure :/

CameronsMommy23
by Amber on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:30 PM
We live in Kansas City and for a short cheap trip we go to St Louis. I'm from Colorado so we visit family there too. I went to Tampa this summer which was fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I wouldn't do Disney until the kids were older....like 12, 11, and 6. For all that money, you would want the kids to enjoy it, remember it, and be able to do all (or most) of the rides and things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shay0810
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Quoting ReesesPieces:

I wouldn't do Disney until the kids were older....like 12, 11, and 6. For all that money, you would want the kids to enjoy it, remember it, and be able to do all (or most) of the rides and things.

Yeah, I thought about that... :/ I wouldn't wanna get there and them not be able to do anything...
momto3isme
by Dawn on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

It depends on your budget.  For me a vacation is going to the beach with the kids.   When our kids are older I want to go to Italy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)