Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM
  • 20 Replies

If you could change one thing about yourself , what would it be?

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I actually have spent most of my life up until the last few years wanting to change just about everything about me. NOW I wouldn't change a thing. I have grown to relize God made ME the way I am and I will accpet it! I am happy now!

The only thing now would be small things like if I accidently interupt someone etc.

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I hate to say it, but it would be weight.  I'm really not happy with it right now, but then again I should embrace.   

suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I think your great!!!! 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I hate to say it, but it would be weight.  I'm really not happy with it right now, but then again I should embrace.   

MDWife12
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

To be completely honest? I want bigger boobs lol :) I am 5'11 and skinny (roughly 135), I can put on a swiming suit and turn to the side and there is NO curve there what-so-ever. I usually have a big A small B - I would love to have a big C small D cup - I just feel it would go good with my body :)

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Thank You Suzie! 

Quoting suziejax:

I think your great!!!! 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I would have more patience. I have none

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

my boobs!  lol..  from this... (  @  )(  @  ) 

to this..  ( * )( * )    LOL!!  sorry ladies if that was tmi!!

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM

eehh some want more.. some want less lol.. wanna have some of mine? lol I wish I had the money to have a breast reduction and a personal trainer ;)

Quoting MDWife12:

To be completely honest? I want bigger boobs lol :) I am 5'11 and skinny (roughly 135), I can put on a swiming suit and turn to the side and there is NO curve there what-so-ever. I usually have a big A small B - I would love to have a big C small D cup - I just feel it would go good with my body :)

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Very good Suzie, way to go! :)  I need to get there lol :)

Quoting suziejax:

I actually have spent most of my life up until the last few years wanting to change just about everything about me. NOW I wouldn't change a thing. I have grown to relize God made ME the way I am and I will accpet it! I am happy now!

The only thing now would be small things like if I accidently interupt someone etc.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM

me too! :)  i have been working on losing weight (more for health reasons) but its hard :/

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)