Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Any BIG plans for the weekend? :)

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
deedee3849
by Deanne on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I am helping with a community service project for a few hours, other than that and church I don't have any plans but to clean.

ShandellsBaby
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:31 PM

we are watching a football game tonight and thats about it for the weekend.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM

well we were going to go spend saturday in brooklyn (hanging out, eating and possibly watching a movie) but I just found out the kitchen pipe in the crawl space is busted and dripping water :/  so we just called the plumber to come and fix it.. which he cant today.. now I have to have a bucket under there and check on it every time I do the dishes... aaaagggghhh :(  you know what? I'm going out... leaving with the family to brooklyn ny to spend the day.. might as well, now that I cant cook and do the dishes.. lol

MDWife12
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Perect excuse to get out of the house and enjoy some time with the family! Have fun and hopefully you have a cheap fix on the pipe :)

Quoting yvonne37:

well we were going to go spend saturday in brooklyn (hanging out, eating and possibly watching a movie) but I just found out the kitchen pipe in the crawl space is busted and dripping water :/  so we just called the plumber to come and fix it.. which he cant today.. now I have to have a bucket under there and check on it every time I do the dishes... aaaagggghhh :(  you know what? I'm going out... leaving with the family to brooklyn ny to spend the day.. might as well, now that I cant cook and do the dishes.. lol

suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Have fun!

Quoting yvonne37:

suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I am getting a lot done today!

suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM

sounds like fun! :-) 

Quoting deedee3849:

I am helping with a community service project for a few hours, other than that and church I don't have any plans but to clean.

suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM

good

Quoting MDWife12:

Sunday - My husbands boss gave him two tickets to the Vikings game, so we are dropping the older two kids off at grandmas and him and I and the baby (he nurses and doesn't take a bottle at all so he has to come with) are going to the GAME!! WOOHOO I am EXCITED!!!!

allyn9
by Carey on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Went to the Badger - Illinois football game today and tomorrow will spend the day with family and watch the Packers play.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Nice! :)

Quoting suziejax:

good

Quoting MDWife12:

Sunday - My husbands boss gave him two tickets to the Vikings game, so we are dropping the older two kids off at grandmas and him and I and the baby (he nurses and doesn't take a bottle at all so he has to come with) are going to the GAME!! WOOHOO I am EXCITED!!!!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN