Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

What are your kids asking for Christmas

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM
  • 37 Replies

What are your kids asking for Christmas

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Money, phone cards, an anatomy model, an ant farm, and my DD is a Directioner...so anything to do with 1 Direction.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM

So far nothing, but soon enough :)

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM

DS is 7

1. Beyblades
2. Some video games
3. Captain Underpants books

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM

My oldest (will be 7 years old) son is asking for:  Power Rangers Samurai toys, a scooter, and a new video game.  He will be getting all of those things and several surprises.  I am just not sure what those are going to be.  This may be his last year really believing in Santa, so I want to make sure that this year is extra special to him.  I plan on taking him to the store and letting him make a list while we are there. 

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM

My 2nd son (who is 5 years old) is asking for Star Wars toys, a board game, some new pajammas, a scooter (though I think he's just asking because big brother is), and a lava lamp.  lol.  He's so random.  I'm not sure we'll be getting a lava lamp because those get hot, but I'm sure we can find something cool for their room.

PEEK05
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Nothing.  They aren't old enough to ask for specific things yet.

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM

My 3rd child - a 4 year old girl - is asking for a ton of princess stuff, and she's getting it!   I have already bought all of her Christmas presents.  She's getitng a cinderella carriage, a disney princess castle (for those dolls with the rubbery dresses), some of those rubbery dress dolls,  a princess doll car, some sticker books, and a bunch of other Disney pricess and tinkerbell stuff - dolls, accessories, necklaces, everything).

arkansasmama08
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Lol all mine want right now are Stuffies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM

My 4th (a 2 year old girl) is not asking for anything, but she's getting some Hello Kitty stuff - a big giant doll and an indoor pop up tent, a couple of purses, some baby dolls, a stroller, some bottles that look like they empty when you tip them over, and a plastic tea set where the pink tea looks like it pours out.  I will probably also get her a lalaloopsy soft doll, some more baby doll accessories (like clothes and blankets, or something along those lines). 

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM

My 5th will almost be 1, so he's only getting 3 presents.  One is a helicopter with a weeble, a rumbly airplane, and one other toy that I intend to find.  I don't know what it will be, but I'm sure I'll find something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN