What are your kids asking for Christmas

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Replies (31-37):
Stevensmomma
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:42 PM

the leap pad and legos

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I hate the power rangers too!!  I never wanted my kids to like them but they watched them on netflix when we had a sitter.  He hasn't stopped talking about them since.  Thankfully I found some clearanced out power rangers toys, so the cost is minimal and in a few more months I'm sure they will be replaced by the next thing that catches his eye.  I can only hope!!!   :)

Quoting cjsmom1:

Mine is finally out of the Power Ranger phase, it drove me nuts.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

My oldest (will be 7 years old) son is asking for:  Power Rangers Samurai toys, a scooter, and a new video game.  He will be getting all of those things and several surprises.  I am just not sure what those are going to be.  This may be his last year really believing in Santa, so I want to make sure that this year is extra special to him.  I plan on taking him to the store and letting him make a list while we are there. 

momto3isme
by Dawn on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM

My 12 year old dd wants a laptop.  My 8 year old ds wants an xbox and my 5 year old wants anything lalaloopsy.  Right now they won't be getting anything they want due to finances.  I know whatever they end up getting they will be happy with.

lynettemommie4
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I preordered the new one also thru the school book fair last week!

Quoting cjsmom1:

I let him pick one out at the book fair and he liked it a lot, so I plan on getting a few more for his stocking. His favorite is Diary of a Wimpy Kid and I already preordered the next book.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

My boys want Captain Underpants and Fly Guy books. I got a bunch of them from the scholastic fliers, and I put several away until Christmas.  I am hoping the Captain Underpants books are as good as we hope they are.  I should have read them before I put them away, but I was trying to be as quick as possible so they didn't peek. 

lynettemommie4
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM

My oldest wants a kindle, probably getting it for her. My boys wants ds, not sure if we are getting them or not. My youngest hasn't really said anything. Getting her an innotab though.

deedee3849
by Deanne on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Lego Ninjago stuff & Nerf guns

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I loved them growing up and let ds watch them, but after a while I get tired of it. Last year he was a Power Ranger (2nd year in a row) for Halloween and he wore the stupid costume everyday for almost a month. He got the sword two years ago and it went everywhere. He still has it and plays with it once in a while.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

I hate the power rangers too!!  I never wanted my kids to like them but they watched them on netflix when we had a sitter.  He hasn't stopped talking about them since.  Thankfully I found some clearanced out power rangers toys, so the cost is minimal and in a few more months I'm sure they will be replaced by the next thing that catches his eye.  I can only hope!!!   :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN