What are your kids asking for Christmas

Posted by   + Show Post

What are your kids asking for Christmas

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
Rogue35
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Quoting ReesesPieces:

Can anyone tell me what the crap a Ninjago is?  Are the toys worth buying??  My oldest "kinda" knows what they are apparently - because he is asking for them - but we don't have cable so we are apparently missing whatever show they are on.  I conceeded and bought him a lego ninjago shirt for school, but I am still not sure what they are - and what the toys would do - and what they are good for.  Anyone have ninjago experience?

yeah my dd likes them too. It is a show on cartoon network if you want to check it out. You will find the toys in the lego isle in the toy store.
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Clothes and boots is all she wanted.  She only wanted about 5 things which was a shocker for me. 

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I have no idea, but if it's a lego thing (and not just lego doing a spoof off of it (like lego star wars) then my son will just have to live without it.  I refuse to buy legos because we still have way too many small kids in the house that could eat them, and they are really dang expensive. 

Quoting Mommy4two:

Isn't Ninjago similar to the lego guy? Tristan has a shirt with him on it and keeps talking about them as well...

Quoting ReesesPieces:

Can anyone tell me what the crap a Ninjago is?  Are the toys worth buying??  My oldest "kinda" knows what they are apparently - because he is asking for them - but we don't have cable so we are apparently missing whatever show they are on.  I conceeded and bought him a lego ninjago shirt for school, but I am still not sure what they are - and what the toys would do - and what they are good for.  Anyone have ninjago experience?

othermom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Legos, but not much else. They usually don't ask for much

othermom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM

http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/Products/Spinners/Default.aspx

We found some big sets on clearance and then half off for our kids. It is one of the few things are kids play with so they are all 3 getting legos for christmas

Quoting ReesesPieces:

I have no idea, but if it's a lego thing (and not just lego doing a spoof off of it (like lego star wars) then my son will just have to live without it.  I refuse to buy legos because we still have way too many small kids in the house that could eat them, and they are really dang expensive. 

Quoting Mommy4two:

Isn't Ninjago similar to the lego guy? Tristan has a shirt with him on it and keeps talking about them as well...

Quoting ReesesPieces:

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I let him pick one out at the book fair and he liked it a lot, so I plan on getting a few more for his stocking. His favorite is Diary of a Wimpy Kid and I already preordered the next book.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

My boys want Captain Underpants and Fly Guy books. I got a bunch of them from the scholastic fliers, and I put several away until Christmas.  I am hoping the Captain Underpants books are as good as we hope they are.  I should have read them before I put them away, but I was trying to be as quick as possible so they didn't peek. 

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I'm pretty sure they are ninja lego people. DS said they have special powers and they beat up bad guys. They have Ninjago books also.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Mine is finally out of the Power Ranger phase, it drove me nuts.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

My oldest (will be 7 years old) son is asking for:  Power Rangers Samurai toys, a scooter, and a new video game.  He will be getting all of those things and several surprises.  I am just not sure what those are going to be.  This may be his last year really believing in Santa, so I want to make sure that this year is extra special to him.  I plan on taking him to the store and letting him make a list while we are there. 

cjsmom1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:22 PM

lol I think that's most kids

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

My son says he wants everything he sees lol

th78
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Dd12-iPhone 5 (not getting she just got a new blackberry in August)
Hair extensions-will get
Dd9-American girl doll and accessories- will get, iPad ( not getting)
Ds4- easy bake oven, Spider-Man shoes, spider man toys, stompeez- will get most of what's listed

Dd2- anything Dora or hello kitty, a real turtle ( not getting)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN