Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

I get up every morning at around 4:40am to help my husband get ready for work and I wave goodbye to him from the front door before he leaves and then I close the door.  This morning as soon as I close the door he calls my cel and asks me if my son was up.  I say no, he is still sleeping. Then he tells me that when he looked back to wave bye to me, he saw a person standing next to me... the hairs on my arm stood up when I heard him say that.

He kept saying "I swear I saw someone standing right by you at the door". I asked him what that "person" looked like and he said, he only saw a silhouette and that it was maybe 3 inches taller then me...  I am sharing this because after I hung up I started thinking "what if we live our lives like pages in a book?"

What if at the same time and place there are other times and people. What if these dimensions are separated by a thin time line that, sometimes, gets interrupted?

Have you ever thought of that?

Ok please don't call the looney bin lol ;)

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Replies (11-13):
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM

sure hope so.. it didnt feel like anything bad.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

Probably just an ancestor looking out for you. Those we love on the other side arent far away. They are very much concerned with us....so it was probably just someone looking out for you. :)

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Things like these have happened to me in other occasions.  For instance I used to work at Sam's club back when I didnt have kids or a car.. and had to take the bus, one day I got off on my stop and was in a hurry (running late) I needed to cross a 6 lane avenue to go into the parking lot of Sams... something made me look to the side and there i saw this old lady trying to cross... so i stopped myself and went and asked her if she needed help, it took me longer to make sure no car was coming and although it slowed me down, i couldnt leave her there, we crossed and she let go of my arm... She said "thank you dear" and started walking, I looked her way and she was no longer there (it was a long sidewalk, with Sam's fence to the parking lot, no way to turn). My hairs stood up and my eyes were tearing... I just felt like that old lady saved my life, like something really wrong was going to happen to me crossing that avenue and she made me stop and take it slow. I spent all day in a light mood, happy and grateful :)

Quoting AzariahsMother:

For sure don't think you looney, I think this is so cool. 

suziejax
by Suzie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I think it might of been your guardian angel is all because I do not believe in ghosts etc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement