24 Ornaments to Give or Keep for Yourself
Homemade Christmas ornaments are not only a fun craft for decorating your own home, but they also make for perfect holiday gifts. Better yet, Christmas ornament crafts can be very low-cost. You can use recycled or repurposed materials from around the house to create unique Christmas ornaments. FaveCrafts has accumulated some great projects for homemade Christmas ornaments using unexpected materials. Browse these unique ornaments to give or keep for yourself.
Unique Ornaments Table of Contents
- Quilling Snowflake Ornaments- Quilling is an inexpensive craft that anyone can learn using strips of paper. You can even recycle junk mail to create unique Christmas ornaments.
- Easy Recycled Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Carol Ornament
- Paper Peace Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Wreath Ornament- Accented with red beads, this mini crochet wreath makes a lovely Christmas ornament.
- Angel Ornament Pattern
- Crochet Ball Ornaments
- Mini Mittens Ornaments
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments- Create unique ornaments for Christmas with a touch of paint and an easy painting technique. These look when grouped in a variety of colors.
- Mirrored Swirl Ornaments
- Leaves and Berries Ornament
- Easy Colorful Christmas Ornaments
- Sparkling Beaded Ornaments- Create a variety of beaded Christmas ornaments with double-sided adhesive. Four variations are included.
- Delicate Snowflake Ornament
- Beaded Crystal Ornaments
- Red and Gold Glitter Ornament
- Celebrate! Star Ornament- Use fabric scraps and ribbon to create these star ornaments. This is a great Christmas craft for kids.
- Patterned Quilt Ornament
- Velvet Luxurious Ornament
- Fabric Stocking Ornament