Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Black Friday Ads

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM
  • 32 Replies

Which ones are you excited to check out this year?

credit card

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto3isme
by Dawn on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I go on gottadeal.com and look at the ads early so I can find out if there is really something I want to get for one of the kids.  Right now I am not excited really about any of the ads.

deedee3849
by Deanne on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Quoting momto3isme:

I go on gottadeal.com and look at the ads early so I can find out if there is really something I want to get for one of the kids.  Right now I am not excited really about any of the ads.

That's where I go too. I love that site!

heather4511
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never shopped on black Friday. I don't think I could handle the people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by Amber on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I haven't looked yet. I need to get crackin!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deedee3849
by Deanne on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Quoting heather4511:

There are a lot of people but if you go late (7am-9am) you can still get good things and the crowds are way less....at least where I am from they are. In certain parts of the country it is crazy madness, I have not experienced that but I also don't go out at 3 am for the rush. My mom and I go every year and we really have a lot of fun!

momto3isme
by Dawn on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting momto3isme:

That's where I go too. I love that site!

Me to!  I love the fact that I dont' have to wait until the ads come out to find out what store has what on sale.  I can plan my trips early!

heather4511
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Oh lord I don't get up that early either. Cyber Monday is more my speed :)

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting heather4511:

There are a lot of people but if you go late (7am-9am) you can still get good things and the crowds are way less....at least where I am from they are. In certain parts of the country it is crazy madness, I have not experienced that but I also don't go out at 3 am for the rush. My mom and I go every year and we really have a lot of fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

None really, not a BF shopper. 

Mommy4two
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I love Walmart,Kohl's,and Targets ads the most... I still go by Toys R Us and the mall as well as Best Buy but the first ones are the ones I get stoked over... I also love Big Lots and Kmarts Thanksgiving Day sales :-) Can't believe it's 6 weeks away!!!

Greekmama21
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I went in Boulder the last two years and NOBODY was there, it's kind of awesome like that because so many people have money to burn they don't care about sales. I haven't checked out the ads and don't know if I will go. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)