Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Sylvan Learning Center

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
  • 8 Replies

Does anyone use Sylvan Learning Center?  Does anyone need a $100 off coupon for Sylvan?  Our cereal boxes have $100 off coupons inside, and we don't have a need for them, but I'd be happy to send them to anyone who does have a need for them. 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
othermom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Nope we don't, But I got one of those coupons too

ReesesPieces
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I actually have 7 coupons.  We bought 10 boxes of cereal (because they were B1G1) and each box has a $.75 off coupon for a box of the same cereal (which is still B1G1) so I am about to go get me cereal for less than $.50 a box.  WOOT WOOT!  There were also codes for 30 free shutterfly prints in each box.  I say that those 10 boxes of cereal (that I paid the price of 5 boxes) was totally worth my money!!!  :)

I'm just hoping I can find someone who could use the sylvan learning center coupons. 

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I don't, but thought about it many times.  I have heard nothing but great things about it. 

i.heart.myboys
by Amber E on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Nope not us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

That was a great deal, especially if you can use any of the coupons that were inside

Quoting ReesesPieces:

I actually have 7 coupons.  We bought 10 boxes of cereal (because they were B1G1) and each box has a $.75 off coupon for a box of the same cereal (which is still B1G1) so I am about to go get me cereal for less than $.50 a box.  WOOT WOOT!  There were also codes for 30 free shutterfly prints in each box.  I say that those 10 boxes of cereal (that I paid the price of 5 boxes) was totally worth my money!!!  :)

I'm just hoping I can find someone who could use the sylvan learning center coupons. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Not here but bump

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:07 AM

no but bump for someone else

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Those are GREAT coupons, but no...I don't need one (yet.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN