Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

When you splurge on dinner out....

Posted by   + Show Post

Where do you like to go?

It's our anniversary this coming week so we are celebrating with dinner and a movie tonight. We haven't decided where to go yet but I'm thinking of our favorite local Mexican Restaurant, Compadres. Sounds great to me!

popcorn

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
suziejax
by Suzie on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM

it totally depends :)

JonesMama
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Our favorite Mexican restaurant is called Compadres, too. We also like the hibachi places and a restaurant called Steak on a Stone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Today at 10:57 AM
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I try to avoid chains. DH likes them. I like local places.

slightlyperfect

SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Today at 10:57 AM
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Do they really serve steak on a stone?

Quoting JonesMama:

Our favorite Mexican restaurant is called Compadres, too. We also like the hibachi places and a restaurant called Steak on a Stone.

slightlyperfect

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:29 PM

we go to this Thai restaurant I like a lot

lynettemommie4
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:03 PM

We just moved here back in august so only places we have eaten so far have been fast food chains. I need to find somewhere to go for our anniv in dec.

cjsmom1
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I love bbq places

Quoting erienne06:

Red Lobster, Sonny's BBQ (Jason's favorite), and Smokey Bones (my favorite).

cjsmom1
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I miss living in NY. There were so many different restaurants that you could get any food that there was to eat.

Quoting yvonne37:

we like red lobster, but we also go to new places.  Our anniversary spot is a french restaurant in brooklyn called bellaville... the food is amazing! and the ambience so romantic.  we also like to go to a place in staten island called the Marina, its on the water... wonder if it is still there with Sandy and all. :/

cjsmom1
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

We took ds to Hibacji when he was 3 and he got so scared when they did the volcano with the onions. Now he begs to go back though.

Quoting JonesMama:

MDWife12
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM

mmmm I love mexican food :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)