Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

When you splurge on dinner out....

Posted by   + Show Post

Where do you like to go?

It's our anniversary this coming week so we are celebrating with dinner and a movie tonight. We haven't decided where to go yet but I'm thinking of our favorite local Mexican Restaurant, Compadres. Sounds great to me!

popcorn

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (41-42):
allyn9
by Carey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

... really anyplace, as long as we are with family and friends.

deedee3849
by Deanne on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Quoting Amy127:

We ended up at a McDonald's with a playland. Lol! But we did decide that we are definitely getting a baby sitter for our anniversary in December.

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting Amy127:

We're going to attempt taking the kids to Red Lobster tomorrow. Dh's birthday is next week and we are going to be near a Red Lobster tomorrow. I hate seafood but it's his favorite place to eat out. I prefer outback or olive garden. We rarely eat out at a restaurant since having kids.

Red Lobster is awesome!

Lol...I remember those days of "attempting" to take kids out. I will never forget the first time we took my firstborn son at around 18 months old to Friday's. He wanted to WALK, not sit and he dumped out the salt shaker in under 1 second. We can laugh about it now.....

Enjoy those days, they go by quick!

Oh yes! You must enjoy dinner with just the two of you every once in a while and especially for an anniversary =) Enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement