Group Home

I hope!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  • 16 Replies

I hope your weekend is going well! 

wave

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:50 PM

It is. I worked this morning, went food shopping, got ds another book case, and went to Walmart.

cjsmom1
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

How's your day been?

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Well, my dog was hit by a car just before noon.  Other than that it's going as planned.

clowry02
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM

going good here how is your weekend going

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:43 AM

thank you suzie... yes it has been a good one, quiet and uneventful.  Have been studying my behind off and the kids resting.. hubby had to work though.  I am finishing my homework so I am done tonight and can watch the walking dead with my husband :)

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Oh Rhonda! :(  how is he/she?  

Quoting michiganmom116:

Well, my dog was hit by a car just before noon.  Other than that it's going as planned.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

busy bee :)

Quoting cjsmom1:

It is. I worked this morning, went food shopping, got ds another book case, and went to Walmart.

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:50 AM

He has some stitches in his leg and he's VERY stiff and sore in the back end, but he'll be okay.  The vet looked him over very thoroughly for other injuries because he'd been knocked out and didn't get up for several minutes, but that's the extent of it.

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting michiganmom116:

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 AM

aaww poor thing, hope he gets better soon... did the person in the car stop?  What type of dog is he?  I have a poodle and I wont let him out in the front because he is so clumsy lol.. I am in constant fear he will just run out to the street.

Quoting michiganmom116:

He has some stitches in his leg and he's VERY stiff and sore in the back end, but he'll be okay.  The vet looked him over very thoroughly for other injuries because he'd been knocked out and didn't get up for several minutes, but that's the extent of it.

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM

She stopped, as did the car behind her.  He's a Siberian husky and he WAS in the fenced back yard but he managed to escape.  DH fixed the hole when he got home from work,

Quoting yvonne37:

aaww poor thing, hope he gets better soon... did the person in the car stop?  What type of dog is he?  I have a poodle and I wont let him out in the front because he is so clumsy lol.. I am in constant fear he will just run out to the street.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN