Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

SHOES and addiction ....come on and comment

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 12 Replies

In your OPINION:

How many pairs of shoes crosses the line of a collection into an ADDICTION?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM

i would say about 15. if you have more then that then you are addicted to shoes :)

I always think about how many times you will use these shoes.. i mean, you only  have two feet!  I have a couple of sneakers, a couple of flip flops, around 3 dressy shoes (high heals) and like 5 or 6 boots.

aneela
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Quoting yvonne37:

i would say about 15. if you have more then that then you are addicted to shoes :)

I always think about how many times you will use these shoes.. i mean, you only  have two feet!  I have a couple of sneakers, a couple of flip flops, around 3 dressy shoes (high heals) and like 5 or 6 boots.

ReesesPieces
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Probably 15-20. I have like 6 pair because shoes just aren't my thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM

over 20

deedee3849
by Deanne on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends. I have a lot of shoes but I also have shoes that I still wear from 8 years ago! So, they add up. I still have sandals and boots that are in good shape. I keep my old tennis shoes for hiking and muddy tasks. etc. 

I think you have a problem if you are buying shoes you never wear and/or are buying shoes you cannot afford.

ausomezombie2.0
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM
This when it crosses into not wearing or out of your budget its an issue

Quoting deedee3849:

It depends. I have a lot of shoes but I also have shoes that I still wear from 8 years ago! So, they add up. I still have sandals and boots that are in good shape. I keep my old tennis shoes for hiking and muddy tasks. etc. 

I think you have a problem if you are buying shoes you never wear and/or are buying shoes you cannot afford.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Now lets think about what falls under the word shoe.  Are we talking gym shoes, sandals, boots, flip flops and etc?  I don't think I have an addiction by any means because I hate to buy shoes and only buy when they are on sale or find a great deal.  At the same time I have way more pair then 20.  I have 5 boots, 1 rain boot, at least 20 flipflops and sandals.  I also have shoes that I have had for 6-7 years.

CameronsMommy23
by Amber on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
An addiction would mean buying so many you have no money left or space to put the shoes. Lol So the amnt of shoes is different per person.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I agree.

Quoting deedee3849:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN