These sweet little snowmen are chock full of marshmallows! With some empty glass jars and some paint, you can create these Snowman Belly Jars from Amanda Formaro and fill them with yummy treats of your own. One of these treat filled snowmen would be great for teachers, neighbors, and make great stocking stuffers for friends and family.
- Glass jar
- Crystal Gloss Enamel paint: white or Crystal and 3 other colors of your choice
- 3D Gloss Enamel Writer paint in the same colors as you chose above
- Using Crystal Gloss Enamels, paint jar with White or Crystal and allow to dry.
- Paint mittens.
- Paint button circles.
- Paint scarf.
- Using 3D Gloss Enamel Writers, outline mittens with matching color.
- Outline buttons with matching color.
- Outline scarf with matching color.
- Use Crystal or White to add a few snowflakes to jar.
- Allow everything to dry completely before using. These can be baked on for a permanent finish, follow directions on the bottle.