Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Walgreens is awesome!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

Does anyone else love them? I have been finding great $6.99 deals on toys and most of them are buy 1 get one free!!!

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ReesesPieces
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM
I've had problems with Walgreens in the past so I don't really shop there, but I do love a good deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Yep, love them!  

deedee3849
by Deanne on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I love Walgreen's pharmacy. Other than that, I don't shop there too often. I was just there looking for a natural cough syrup and some Sambucol. I went there instead of Walmart because I like the convenience factor. Well, the price difference on the products I needed was $6 more than at Walmart. I got in the car and drove to Walmart. I can't pass up saving $6 for a 1 minute drive and a longer walk.

If the prices were more comprable to Walmart I would go there often for otc medication and make up, but one product alone was $4 more and the other was $2 more!

Stevensmomma
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM

havent gone their in a while 

MissyB1011
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I love their pharmacy! I was very sad when my insurance quit letting us go there!

boshs1andonly
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't usually go to Walgreens, there isn't one nearby. We're going to BigLots to get dd's presents since there are a lot of toys under $10. 

MDWife12
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I don't live by a Walgreens but I will be living by one soon, I do like Walgreens :)

othermom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:45 AM

We are getting a walgreens here soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)