Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Great gifts for the coupon lover

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

Book lovers, golfers, Chicago Bears die-hard fans. So many types of folks we have to buy for around the holidays. Gift cards and book totes are easy to find, as are those Snuggies in favorite team colors. But what about that coupon lover on your list? You may not know her system (every coupon expert has a system!), but you can still stash her some fabulous presents under the tree that will help her save money every day.

Have her wear her love of the little rectangles she's clipped proudly ala this shirt from Cafepress. Not the usual OCD definition, but rather "Obsessive Coupon Disorder."

Okay, this one is also from Cafepress, and I usually don't like to repeat a store twice in a post, but this "got coupons?" reusable tote is so cute - and useful for hauling home all of those items she scored on mega discount.

Spills happen, on the kitchen counter and yes, in that purse. Protect the precious coupons at all costs with this waterproof coupon organizer. In trendy leopard print from glowgirl16's shop on Etsy.

How about a little coupon-clipping-inspired bling? Love this chic silver necklace with what else - a mini silver scissors! I found it over on Amazon.

After she gets all of those groceries home, she has to use them, inspire her to try new recipes with some new cookbooks. Two I found: Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: Weeknight Meals and The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook, again over at Amazon

Do you a coupon queen or know someone who is? Which one of these do you want?

©iStockphoto.com/ trekandshoot

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReesesPieces
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Ha!! That scissor necklace is cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReesesPieces
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM
I am a coupon queen and a good gift is a nice pair of scissors - we always misplace them so it'd be nice to have more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:51 AM

love the tshirt lol... and do those scissors work? because it would be the perfect combination of beautiful and useful.. walking around at the store, with your bling and zap! some new coupons, but wait, I dont have my scissors to clip em... ohhh yes I do! :))

suziejax
by Suzie on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I love all those lol

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I love the organizer

Stevensmomma
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I love the apron!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM

great stuff!

deedee3849
by Deanne on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Love the organizer!

I know someone is very coupon savvy. I love hearing her deals.

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

This is really cute

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

DD is really into this print, so I am sure she would do something if I got her this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)