Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Random Acts of Kindness

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM
  • 16 Replies

What is the last random act of kindness someone has done for you?

hugs

by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hm.  I'll have to think on that one.  It's been a long time.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Dec. 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM

wow this is sad.. i cant remember any right now :/

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

a woman i work with gave me a ride home, which isn't unusual because we like to talk after work..but she gave me $10 also. i tried to decline it, more than once but she insisted that it was meant for me. lol..i could only tell her no so many times before she shoved it in my bag. haha. 

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

the presents from cafemom were pretty random and i had forgotten all about them asking me what size slipper i wore. that was a nice surprise. the ups guy pulled up and my dh says, are you expecting anything? and i'm like no..maybe it's for the neighbor. it was for us....for me...yippeeeeee!

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I was stressing bought a pack of cigarettes thinking that would cool my nerves even thought I don't smoke.  Yes I know DUMB!! Well I didn't even know how to inhale so it all worked out.  Ended up giving the pack to a homeless man.  Might not been the right thing, but didn't want to see the $5 bucks go down the drain.

deedee3849
by Deanne on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I was stressing bought a pack of cigarettes thinking that would cool my nerves even thought I don't smoke.  Yes I know DUMB!! Well I didn't even know how to inhale so it all worked out.  Ended up giving the pack to a homeless man.  Might not been the right thing, but didn't want to see the $5 bucks go down the drain.

laughing

ladydi81065
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM

A random act of kindness is just doing something nice for someone, such as hold the door and simply saying thank you or smiling at someone who needed to see a smile. 

wreath                     Diane

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:48 PM
So serious. If you watched me tried to smoke you would have peed your pants.

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting AzariahsMother:

laughing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM

dh set up a date just for me & him at our table the other night with fresh flowers & dinner all set out for me with smooth jaz playing!

suziejax
by Suzie on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM

o CafeMom sent me a t- shirt and I was so surprised the other day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN