Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

World is ending tomorrow :)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM
  • 16 Replies

Or so they say, so ladies the world is ending tomorrow what are YOU doing tonight?! :)

*no I don't believe the world is really ending tomorrow, people are always saying the world is ending*

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MDWife12
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I work until 730, after work I am going to spend a little bit of time with my husband and kids until the kids go to bed. After that I will assist with picking up our place a little bit and start a new bible study with my husband tonight! Other than that we might drink a little coffee and go to bed lol :)

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Sleeping...if I miss it all, I will wake up in Heaven...all good on our homefront.
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

No, I do not believe the world is ending tomorrow and if it does there isn't a thing we can do about it and I am not going to do anything special tonight the same things I always do.

cjsmom1
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I took ds to wrestling practice

ReesesPieces
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I am partying it up with a cafemom travel mug of hot cocoa with a splash of Irish Cream creamer in there - topped with whipped cream. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MDWife12
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:33 PM

ohhh that sounds delicious!

Quoting ReesesPieces:

I am partying it up with a cafemom travel mug of hot cocoa with a splash of Irish Cream creamer in there - topped with whipped cream. ;)

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Dec. 21, 2012 at 3:48 PM

that was my husband's excuse to try out new.. ehem.. things ;) last night lol...

3mom627
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Our Foster Daughter has a dance tonight, so she is getting her hair done and then we are taking her to the dance. I read it is supposed to end at 4:12 pm mountain time, so that would mean about 6:12 pm our time... It's 4:30 now, literally, time will tell. No, I don't believe it.

3MOM627

have a nice day

MDWife12
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Lol thats awesome!

Quoting yvonne37:

that was my husband's excuse to try out new.. ehem.. things ;) last night lol...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MDWife12
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Ohhh i didnt know there was an exact time it was supposed to happen hahaha

Quoting 3mom627:

Our Foster Daughter has a dance tonight, so she is getting her hair done and then we are taking her to the dance. I read it is supposed to end at 4:12 pm mountain time, so that would mean about 6:12 pm our time... It's 4:30 now, literally, time will tell. No, I don't believe it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)