Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what was the most wanted item from your kids?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM
  • 18 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Ipod and she's not getting it for Christmas, a bunch of signature Webkinz and she's getting some of them. The Ipod though will be for her birthday in January which isn't far off from Christmas.

deedee3849
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Lego's

Stevensmomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM

the leap pad

cjsmom1
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Super Mario 2 for 3ds

Beyblade battle dome

MDWife12
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM

my son really really wants an xbox for christmas - yeah no it wont happen this year, BUT my mom is going to give us her Wii that she never plays so he will be excited about that :)

BipolarMom09
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:30 AM

My son is 3 years and watches Doc McStuffins on Disney Jr. On this show there is a robot called Robot Ray. He thinks it is an actual toy and keeps asking for it and told Santa, at breakfast with Santa, that that is all he wanted so now he thinks Santa is getting it for him. My husband searched online EVERYWHERE for a Robot Ray, thinking maybe we would luck out but no luck :( It just isn't a toy! I am really hoping he is excited about the toys he IS getting and doesn't focus too much on being disappointed that Santa couldn't get him the ONE toy he really wanted :(

mommy_ruggs09
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Well it's gone from lion king (which he's getting), to tractors, and he told Santa today that he wanted a T. rex. He had a ton of tractors and I'm going to see if I can get his Rex stuffy from his grandparents before we move so he can have it.

These all popped up after I was done shopping for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:53 AM

monter hight dolls for lyrick, an xbox 360 for savion, a leapster for maddox, baby dolls for priya.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Nothing in particular. My son did ask me for a Spongebob camera but I think we will wait on that.

suziejax
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 2:01 PM

my son wanted a new xbo hard drive 

and my dd wanted an I pod dock clock radio

Both are got and done. We keep prez small this time of year 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)