Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Do you make them? If so, what is one that is most important to you?

For me, it is our finances and budgeting. I plan to pay EXTRA close attention to it this year! We have two sons and another on the way, due in May. We haaaave to get money saved, budgeted, and get more financially stable. We are definitely cutting waaay back on our spending as well! This is MY #1 priority this next year of 2013 :)

happy holidays

by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
wendy2023
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Well mine will be to pay the bills before my baby is here :). There is not that many i just procrastinate a lot. Save for a down payment on a brand new truck ;) biggest one on the list. Join the college life again, with my baby girl on the way i doubt home depot will be sufficient for us to live off of. And finally lose the baby weight so far we have gained 30 lbs :). They all feel like a reach but not unrealistic. I can do it!!! Also an optimist
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Redwall
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Absolutely!  I want to get back to exercising 4 days a week.  Christmas has just been so busy, I've not had the time.  My weight hasn't changed, but I NEED the exercise...it's a great anxiety reliever.  I want to try a few more new recipes too.

MLB30
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Too enjoy and explore my community! I want to go to the museums in Jacksonville and then take a few art classes offered in Orange Park! These are my New Years resolutions! 

iamcafemom83
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is the same as yours OP:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
megums
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Weight loss and finally saving up for that down payment on a house.

ZanderandBella
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is taking my businesses to the next level so we can be completely debt free by the end of 2013. My main, my next rank average pay is over $10,000 a month and I only missed it by $100. So I am still working towards hitting the next rank. My second biz is just starting so it's going to take some time to build. Either way, I gotta sit down, focus on the incredible team members I have, and work better on followup with customers. Also gotta get rid of the shyness I have. I'm too shy lol! 

jack90
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I'm going to start eating healthy and commit with my exercise work outs

KarinHanna
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My goals are extravagent this year, after 4 years of preparation its time to now encourage, support and assist  1,000,000 women globally in living a Financially Fabulous life.

HOW..Launch my Financially Fabulous book and website by April 2013... well on the way..Align my Uni financial planning quals either with some other fabulous females in Planning arena, or a big organisation i love or go it alone.. Already meeting with lots of orgs and incredible women about that....Write my blog with cool stories like how Cinderella should have never been put in the situation she was, if her dad had a financial plan..lol

Run a series of Public and online workshops to educate and empower women to take control of their lives and their money from a place of abundance and making smart choices with personally designed spending and cash flow plans rather than from a place of lack, survival and budgets. Encourage women to focus on what they want to accomplish and accept where they are today without guilt , blame or anything but excitement  and enthusiasm for the juiciness of their life and choices and going for their dreams..and making the world a better place by To educate women on the importance of paying oneself first and everyone else second..so they show to themselves and world they are WORTH IT!

Encourage us gals to bring back our sparkle to all we do and be fabulous by designing a life we love..learn that we can have it all but not if we want to do it all ourselves..  To empower women to understand risk and return, and why we all need to make PIGS our best friends ( passive income generators).

As always huge goals but its a long term plan and vision..Small goals have been set from that..

Oh and i would love to complete my MBA this year...4 subjects to go! But this is Priority 4 or 5..

Alot to accomplish this year, better throw in quaterly mini breaks as well and make sure i take care of myself with regular time outs to recharge, meditate, have fun and of course stay Fabulous..

WOW i am so excited for this year and how far ive come to get here, but it is going to be amazing to be able to help much more people, and to see the ripple of that go into the world...And help my other huge lifetime goal to Inspire and educate my daughter to always follow her dreams, to use her natural and learned talents to create income and help others be their best, to always feel and see joy, laughter and lessons in her life, rather than comparison, frustration and defeat. To never allow her self worth to be dictated by her net worth and to put her sparkle into all she does.. I guess really thats my mission for all of us. 

Merry Christmas everyone and a Thrilling and fulfilling 2013. Onwards and Upwards. The world needs us..

lbragg2005
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Improving my organizational skills. :)
EmmaGlenn20
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Weight loss, I'm 30 weeks but I've already started on eating healthier and I've shaped up a little :)

Treating my husband better & getting over the little things that don't matter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement