Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

i would like to work from home, but how can i do it?

Posted by   + Show Post

i need a job, and i also want to go to school.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Replies (41-50):
natjamor
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I never really had the need to work as I had a very good paid job until the unexpected happened. They decided to close their doors and this was informed to us in June and last working day was in July 2011. It was hard for me at first as after I find another job the payment was awful considered to what I was earning at first, but I convinced myself, that everything happens for a reason so I continue looking until I found my current job, the payment is not so good but I feel at home and I'm being treated very good by the actual owner and family members. I needed to find something else to do as I was unable to pay my mortgage, electricity, gasoline, water, food etc. So I was introduced to Syntek Global network marketing home business and I fell in love with the product and what it did for  me and what it was doing for others which was lowering their gasoline consumption on monthly basis. It helped me alot as I'm saving myself 200 guidlers on gas and besides that I can get much and much more. I fell in love with it as it's not a luxury but something needed therefore I became a distributor. So that is what I do. In the morning to the afternoon, I'm a adminstration clerk and once I reach home I'm a independent distributor for Syntek Global in Utah. I'm from Curacao and I'm happy to be able to be part of this business as it will help me reach my goals and spend more time with my kids and my loved ones and also be able to go to school and get some certificates as you never know. 

Tink61
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I want to work from home but I can't trust anybody. How do I know it's legite? I know about the money part of it, If they ask for money it's a scam.But how do I find real companies for customer service jobs?

Tresmommy11
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Hello ladies! 

I just found an awesome opportunity! It takes very little time to invest so you can deffinately work around your family or school schedule! If you would like more info just let me know! They pay within 24hrs to pay pal or you can opt for a prize (i chose pay pal). I dont want to ramble but email me if you are interested. moneymakingmari@gmail.com

nina47
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Ah thanks for starting this thread! I need ideas too just for a few night time opportunities. Been thinking about blogging more, anyone see a huge benefit in that? Reviewing products?

kats642
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Hi, If you are looking for something you can do from home, you should take a look at this. I work for a great company marketing for fortune 500 companies online. It's very easy to do and it can be done anytime, so if you want to go to school, this would be perfect to do around your schedule,. There's no selling, no parties and no cold-calling. Please look at my website for more information and then if you are interested, contact me to get started.  Thanks! Kathy

http://instantmoneynetwork.com/Kathy642

kats642@gmail.com

kearaloves1
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

its called sales/marketing my dear join me i make a killing and i rarely leave my home!!

MoMofTWOkiddos
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Can you send me info on what you do?

Quoting kearaloves1:

its called sales/marketing my dear join me i make a killing and i rarely leave my home!!

WendyinCanada
by New Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Hey Belkis01, 

If you want to look into a legimate business that is working BIG time watch this video and go to our webiste. 

Connecting-Moms.com 

briellesmomma
by New Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
The are so many legit customer service jobs that only ask for a background check free of you're hired. Try wahm.com forums. Good luck!

Quoting Tink61:

I want to work from home but I can't trust anybody. How do I know it's legite? I know about the money part of it, If they ask for money it's a scam.But how do I find real companies for customer service jobs?

kats642
by New Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hi, if you are interested in working from home while going to school, then this would be perfect for you. You can make a good income from home and do this anytime, day or night around your schedule. It's very easy to do. There is no selling, parties or cold-calling involved. If you would like to know more about what I do, please take a look at my website. You can contact me(Kathy) anytime at kats642@gmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)