Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Taking advantage of my Birthday!...Do you?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 15 Replies

Good Morning beauties!! :)

Well, I celebrated my 25th birthday at the end of December and since I try to be frugal and shop around, I have actually gotten a few great deals/offers for my Birthday!
I got a FREE $3 off coupon for CVS and 200 FREE points at Speedway gas station (We love to save these points up and get FREE 32oz. fountain drinks :) I will be cashing these in today :) I also got a $5 off coupon for The Pottery Place but since my boys were sick and I wasn't feeling the best the last week of December (when it had to be used) I just didn't make it downtown to do my painting. Bummer! On my actual birthday, my grandparents, boys, husband, and brother and his family all went out to Texas Roadhouse for supper to celebrate. I knew my brother would have them (the people who work there) do something to embarass me, haha. Well, they did sing to me but I was disappointed that I didn't get a free dessert or something! LOL Oh well. My youngest son got a free cookie and a 10% discount on our bill for his Birthday at Fazoli's. That was awesome! I also like to take advantage of the FREE stuff given out to my DH for Veteran's Day. We always say we are going to go ALL around town and get every FREE thing and meal we can but never have the time, haha. Maybe next year we can get the free donut, free meals, free cookies, and all the other goodies too :) hahahaaa

I am getting my Newspapers today, going through my coupons, and gonna get back into my couponing to get my stockpile back up and help save some $$ :) Definitely going to CVS to cash in my coupon!!

Do you ladies take advantage of your/your DH's/or LO's birthdays and take all of the FREE stuff?? :)

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

no I dont but thats awesome

elasmimi
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

As much as we can. Most of what we get are restaurants, and we have one we ALWAYS go to.

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

If I remember too. Happy belated birthday!

Madelaine
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Yes

clowery
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Nice!! My birtbday consist of happy birthday song from hubby n girlies and a cake and movie night and usually Chinese before re cake :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Sure do :) Every year we get coupons for free stuff at Steak and Shake. Took my son to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday and September and they sang to him. He got a free brownie cake. My youngest son's birthday is the 25th of this month and he wants to go to Golden Corral. I've even used free coupons for my youngest at Bob Evans to get a free kid's meal since those have no expiration dates.

BipolarMom09
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Thank Ya! :)

Quoting MamaMandee:

If I remember too. Happy belated birthday!

HisSweetheart07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:03 PM

no I don't. I didn't know anything about gifts for your birthdays! lol 

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Belated birthday. I think the only free thing I get on my birthday is a drink from starbucks. LOL and BTW I turned 25 December 7th!

BipolarMom09
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Thanks Angelica! :) One of my dear friends birthdays is Dec. 7th too! Happy belated bday to you too! Seems we have some other things similar too because my name is Angela! Haha :)

Quoting .Angelica.:

Happy Belated birthday. I think the only free thing I get on my birthday is a drink from starbucks. LOL and BTW I turned 25 December 7th!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement