Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Theme Parks

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 13 Replies

I live in Orlando so we have plenty to choose from, Disney, Universal, Sea World, Leggo Land, I grew up in the North so I enjoyed Geauga Lake, Cedar Point and Sea World. Does your family have a favorite

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:03 PM

we don't go to them...not worth the money unless we are on vacation. DH is from San Diego so when we go to visit his mom and grandma we will go to one park...of course in September we had some credits from out credit card which makes tickets to Wild Animal Park free, as well as the zoo...and we paid half price for Sea World.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM

We have none in our state and I haven't been to that many in my life I don't have a fav so far I want to go to One of the Disney's though.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Disney

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I live directly between Busch Gardens and Water Country and about 10 miles from a Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park).  We have season passes to BG & H2OC and we went to GWL 4 times last year.  Highly unusual for us to go to GWL so much but I got an employee discount from a friend one weekend out of the blue, the grandparents took the kids twice and my daughter participated in an American Girl Fashion Show that was held there so we got a room for dirt cheap later in the year.

I love Busch Gardens - it's such a clean park with nice employees.  We are there weekly during the summer.

HisSweetheart07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Kid's like Idlewild but we haven't taken them to anywhere else bc they're just too little. Drew's just now getting big enough to ride the rides with us but he's too big to ride the little rides with Bella. 

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Our family has never gone to a theme park.

efarrugia
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I live pretty close to busch gardens in tamPA. I usually buy the year passes for me and my son. it's close enough that we will drive up in the morning and do half the park and leave before it gets to hot. Orlando isn't to far, but wat more expensive.

JSKKP831
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I loved Disneyland in CA. We went for the first time last August. We are just about 4 hours drive from a lot of theme parks, like Disneyland, Great America, Magic Mountain, and Universal Studios.   

baconbits
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I enjoy Kings Island. Haven't taken the kids yet. They're just to spread out on what rides they can ride. In a few more years when they can ride anything we'll take them.

erikays
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I live by St. Pete! I use to work at Tampa's Busch Gardens when I was 18 :]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)