Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you go to sit down restaurants?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 30 Replies
Which is your favorite?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erikays
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM
We never go :[

I do love mexican restaurants and cracker barrel :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Once in a blue moon we go. The last place we went as a family was to um... Ruby Tuesday's. 

The place I like to go for my husband and I is either Applebee's or Red Lobster.

Barb10
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Very rare.With 6 in the fam,its too $$.We usually just get chinese takeout or Pizza Hut.Dh and I just went to Eat N Park cause we got a gcard for Xmas,even a $25 gcard is barely enough for 2 people anymore.I do like going to Red Robin though maybe once a yr with dh for lunch!

BipolarMom09
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM

The last two nice places we went were Texas Roadhouse with my family for my birthday last month and then a nice Italian Restaurant for New Years Eve with my brother and his family. We have made a plan to only eat out once a week and as far as eating at nice sit down places, we don't do that too often either because of having two toddlers and the expense. If we do eat out, unless it's a fast food joint, the boys will share a kids meal because they never eat all of their own food. That cuts down on the bill some and DH and I will order water because drinks now are over $2 at most places!!! That is $8 in drinks for my little family...water is free :) lol My favorite restaurant would have to be Olive Garden...yummo! Loooove their Chicken Alfredo, salad, and yummy breadsticks! :))

gmadiane
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM

we hardly ever go but my favorite is Long Horn Steak House and hubby likes Red Lobster

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Never

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM

We eat out 1-2 times a week.

Other than Mexican (which I make at home myself more these days)...the other places I like to eat are Panera Bread, Sticks and a local Thai place. 

princess_1983
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Once a week

Larsbug
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

normally 2x's a year (on our anniversaries)...we will either go to Olive Garden or Trappers Steakhouse... we LOVE Trappers, they bring out your steak on a 600 degree lava stone, and you cook it on that at the table... you get veggies and their cheddar and jalapeno mashed potatoes are to die for! as if their house made steak sauce! YUMMY!!! ($38 a person, so pretty expensive)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
cutestmom24
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM
the lastime I went to a sit down restaurant. was a couple of weeks ago. I went to chillys with my dd and her godmother /my bff.
I rarely. go. to sit down restaurants becuse my dd is at that. stage that she hates to sit still.my favorite. sit down restaurant. is chillies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)