Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Do you use it or do you think its  a waste of money?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM

i use dryer sheets always

OliviasMommy611
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Use it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparkyco2
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:12 AM

waste of money, i use white vinegar instead..... exact same softness, and whether you line dry or drier dry the vinegar smell goes away.  i wouldn't use fabric softener again after using vinegar

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I use it. It keeps the clothes wrinkle free.

Juniper53098
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:55 AM

It is a waste of money.  I use vinegar in the softener dispenser of the washing machine and wool dryer balls in the dryer.

tooptimistic
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I am going to have to try vinegar.  :) I usually don't use anything but detergent.

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Monday at 9:54 PM
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
SOMETIMES I DO ..
3mom627
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I usually use a 1/2 sheet at a time.

3MOM627

have a nice day

BipolarMom09
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I use liquid softner with every wash and also use dryer sheets. I looove for my clothes to smell good and I love the way it makes my laundry room/bathroom smell...I'm addicted to the smell of the laundry soap isles too! Lol. I also love the softness it gives our clothes :) I use dryer sheets for smell and to stop all static.

momofsixangels
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BipolarMom09:

I use liquid softner with every wash and also use dryer sheets. I looove for my clothes to smell good and I love the way it makes my laundry room/bathroom smell...I'm addicted to the smell of the laundry soap isles too! Lol. I also love the softness it gives our clothes :) I use dryer sheets for smell and to stop all static.

I love the way the liquid softener makes my towels smell and feel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement