Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Made bottom round steak.Marinated it in worch. sauce,spices,and italian dressing.Then pan fried it.Green beans and the $1 biscuits.The kids are loving the meat!

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (11-17):
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM

that sounds good!

allyn9
by Carey on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Sounds like one my crew would like too.

paris2lmp
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:58 AM

biscuts and gravy was what we had last night.  I gt the cheap sausage from WM for about $1.60/lb.  I did use the store bought refrigerator biscuts ($2.00) but have made them from scratch in the past too,and then just flour and milk which I keep on hand anyways.  So fo 4 people with leftover gravy  about  $4-5 (attempting to add the cost of the milk...but don't even measue it so don't know exactly how much I used).  Its one of my stand by cheap dinners and is always popular!

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting paris2lmp:

biscuts and gravy was what we had last night.  I gt the cheap sausage from WM for about $1.60/lb.  I did use the store bought refrigerator biscuts ($2.00) but have made them from scratch in the past too,and then just flour and milk which I keep on hand anyways.  So fo 4 people with leftover gravy  about  $4-5 (attempting to add the cost of the milk...but don't even measue it so don't know exactly how much I used).  Its one of my stand by cheap dinners and is always popular!

Biscuits and gravy are so good!!

jalex
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM

yum!

baconbits
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Veggie beef soup. Supper cheap. Left over steak & roast chopped up, left over corn & peas all thrown in a crock pot with a few potatos and jar of tomato juice and a few diced carrots.

emtgirl885
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Sounds yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement