Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Anyone else still tired?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM
  • 12 Replies

I have been up since 8:30 but I am still tierdI think I need some coffee! How about everyone elsestill sleepy or wide awake?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Doing ok.I did 2 loads of laundry, a load of dishes and got my pot roast and veggies going

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Me too.. I've been up since 8am, but I'm still tired. I don't drink coffee, that doesn't help keep me awake at all.

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I've got a roast and veggies on for tonight as well.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Doing ok.I did 2 loads of laundry, a load of dishes and got my pot roast and veggies going

momofsixangels
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AllofFive19:

I've got a roast and veggies on for tonight as well.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Great minds think alike.Lol

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

i was tired this morning after i woke up for a while and i layed back down and took another nap. feeling pretty good right now.

kmencl3210
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:10 PM
I'm starting to feel more awake... but i was up til 1230-1 am (pregnancy insomnia) woke up cause of dhs alarm at 4 and couldn't sleep til 530 and was up around 8-830 with ds1.... and coffee makes me feel really sick :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
baconbits
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Beat. Late to bed last night cutting up the last hog, up early this morning for a 2 hr delay so I have to drop the kids off at my sisters house and get to work and it's been a long day already. Lots to do when I get home to.

HisSweetheart07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I'm ok. I had a cup of coffee and a good fight with the dh so my blood is pumping. 

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I've been up since 6:30, was at work by 8am, left at 3 and just finished helping kids with homework.

Started some laundry and just sat down to check email & pay bills....really need to get my second wind.  I have a dinner date tonight with a girlfriend that is moving away this weekend.  =0(

907PickleMom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Me too!
Just got DS off to school. His bus comes@ 840.. Dd kept waking up and going back to sleep so of course I didn't really sleep.. Blah
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)