Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Im scared

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 41 Replies

Just got a paper from Chase's lawyers and the courts.We have court the 28th for final judgement in foreclosure.We dont have anywhere to go and no money.The kids would have to go to foster care.I wont put them on the streets or in a shelter.Everything is just falling apart.

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisSweetheart07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

((hugs)) I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. 

kjbugsmom1517
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:01 PM
That sux. So what will happen when ya lose your house? Why are ya losing your house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Thank-you

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

That sux. So what will happen when ya lose your house? Why are ya losing your house?

The kids would have to go to the childrens home.We are way behind.My dh had a great job but had back problems and a lady hit him (car accident) and it made it worse.He now gets ssi.We cant afford the mortgage but could afford it if it was  cheaper.We tried a modification but were denied

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry!  What about family - do you have any family close by?  Or church?  If you attend church, have you reached out to anyone there?  Or friends?

I hate that you might lose your house and have to be separated from your children. 

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM

My family cant help.I lost my Mom last year so she cant either.We have tried everything.We even looked for a place even mobile homes but we cant afford  it.We only can pay $600 a month.If we could have got the modification for that we would have been able to stay here.

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I'm so so sorry.

My boss told me that he recently signed an agreement with the local Salvation Army so that they can use some of his rental properties for families in need.  Have you checked with your local Salvation Army to see if they can help?

conniejo75
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:32 PM
If you are in forclosure what have u been doing with your mtg payments? Sorry but you could have saved money those months to get a down payment and subsidize you rent for a while. Where there is a will there's a way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Quoting conniejo75:

If you are in forclosure what have u been doing with your mtg payments? Sorry but you could have saved money those months to get a down payment and subsidize you rent for a while. Where there is a will there's a way

We didnt have any of the money.My dh gets 698 a month in ssi.It paid the electric,water,food,car insurance and gas,basic needs like toilet paper,laundry soap etc.My ex owes child support for my oldest dd from when she was little(she is 21 now) and it just went up 2 months ago from $60/month to $260.So if they would let us get a modification for $550-600 we could stay b/c of that and the money I make as a mod

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Quoting ivf_blessed:

I'm so so sorry.

My boss told me that he recently signed an agreement with the local Salvation Army so that they can use some of his rental properties for families in need.  Have you checked with your local Salvation Army to see if they can help?

No I havent heard of this.Thank-you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN