Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 155 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Family Piggy Bank!

This is a great place to discuss ways to save money, get out of debt, save for the future, and other financial questions you may have!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello.I'm Colleen.I live in orlando fl but grew up in MN. I am Mom to 6.My oldest is 21 and had our first grandchild last year.I love to bake and ride bike.I also am a huge animal lover and help a rescue and also raise money for alzheimers

baconbits
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I'm Beckie and live in Zanesville, OH. I am a mom but it depends on how you count as to how many kids I have. 3 grown daughters, 1 step daughter, 60+ foster kids and we are raising 3 of our grandkids. I have 6 additional grandkids that I don't get to see often enough. We live on a small farm and I love it. Hopefully we'll be able to add another 10 acres in a few more years.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Luci and I live in Florida. I have two grown sons and DH & I are helping raise our 12 year old granddaughter.

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quoting baconbits:

Hi. I'm Beckie and live in Zanesville, OH. I am a mom but it depends on how you count as to how many kids I have. 3 grown daughters, 1 step daughter, 60+ foster kids and we are raising 3 of our grandkids. I have 6 additional grandkids that I don't get to see often enough. We live on a small farm and I love it. Hopefully we'll be able to add another 10 acres in a few more years.

Hi! Wow 60 foster kids?Thats amazing!

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi. My name is Luci and I live in Florida. I have two grown sons and DH & I are helping raise our 12 year old granddaughter.

Do you like fl?I have been here over 20 years and still cant stand being here

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I love where I live. What is it you dislike about it?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting SweetLuci:

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting SweetLuci:

The heat,the crime,most of the people are so rude,its expensive.I miss being in a small town

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting SweetLuci:

The heat,the crime,most of the people are so rude,its expensive.I miss being in a small town

That's too bad.  So it's more about large city vs small town. I get that. I prefer small town life as well.   

Juniper53098
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm June.  I am from Wisconsin.  I have 3 kids.  My oldest is 22, middle is 7, and youngest is 4.  I have an in home daycare.

flowerfunleah
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Leah and I'm a sahm to my 2 year old little girl, Claire, and wife to my Dh! I can't wait for awesome tips and advice from you ladies and to offer some of my own!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement