Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you grocery shop?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 44 Replies

Do you bring a list or wing it?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
907PickleMom
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM
2 moms liked this
List plus coupons and store ad. :) inevitibley there is something not on the list that I buy though because I forgot to add it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a list of every store and what they have on sale I want and which coupons I have to go with them

AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a fantastic grocery list app that DH and I share.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2cuteboys
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM
3 moms liked this

I have a list and coupons I plan on using.  More importantly I don't bring my husband or kids.  LOL

kmencl3210
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I try having a list but doesn't always work out lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM

My husband is the one who goes grocery shopping, and I give him a list.

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I always wing it. I know in my head what I want. Mostly. Sometimes I forget an item and have to stop and get it.

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM

List.. First I check what I've got on hand. Then I meal plan. Then I make my list of things I need and I take both my meal plan and my list to the store with me. And coupons.

BipolarMom09
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I am starting the 'no kids and dh' rule! We end up spending atleast $10 extra when they go, on things we don't really need. I don't mind getting a special treat, snack, or whatever each week but when the kids want 'these gummies' or 'these cookies' or 'this toy' and the DH wants chips, special cheeses, special frozen lunches, etc. It all adds up really quick!

If I go by myself, I take the list which has what I need and want that is on sale, how many of each item to get, and if I have coupons for the item it is labeled Cp. next to it. I also take the weekly sale add that has everything marked that I plan to get along with PC written for those items I want to price check and see how much it is.

The good thing about going my yourself....they will like whatever you bring home, no questions asked!! lol :)

Quoting momof2cuteboys:

I have a list and coupons I plan on using.  More importantly I don't bring my husband or kids.  LOL

erikays
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Saturday with a list, my husband is the shopper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)