Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Tax season! Have you filed yet?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 30 Replies

Wondering how many others in the group like to file their taxes early to get it out of the way?  Or do you wait until the very last minute?

Jenn  

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mckinneymom918
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I haven't. I usually try to wait until mid feb incase something gets changed. But I have it all in and ready to go.

ETA: plus we owe!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

We're still waiting for 1 more piece of information.  I have everything else entered.

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Got an appt at the end of the month...we always owe so I try to get it in early in case I am running short so I will save a bit more....We have extra taken out every payday and claim neither of us and we also go long form....hoping we get a surprise and get a refund this year, but not likely...if they take any more out of our check we might as well just hand it over....

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM

We have filed and if I'm not mistaken it's already in our account not that we get much back at all.

seraphimsong
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We filed last Saturday and received our refund today. So it only took one week. That's the fastest we have ever gotten it.

MistressMinerva
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I like to file as soon as I get mine but I always have to wait on my 1099 form from Cafemom. So I filed mine last Monday. I'm expected to get my return Feb. 12th.

Amy127
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM
I filed already and got state back. Federal should come back Wednesday according to their website.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Steph1499
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Wow that is fast.  Mine had some forms that got delayed till the 14th of Feb so hopefully I will get mine next week.  Its been accepted but not processed yet.  Im praying I get mine super fast like you.  :)

Quoting seraphimsong:

We filed last Saturday and received our refund today. So it only took one week. That's the fastest we have ever gotten it.

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM

We havent yet

amy7243
by Amy on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM

We filed last Saturday and it says we should get them Monday :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)