Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

The Great Piggy Bank Adventure®

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

The Great Piggy Bank Adventure®

Learning about money doesn't always have to be serious. The Great Piggy Bank Adventure® interactive experience at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, and online game, make it more fun than ever for you and your family to learn the fundamentals of money and investing.

THE GREAT PIGGY BANK ADVENTURE® EXHIBIT AND ONLINE GAME

The Great Piggy Bank Adventure® exhibit is at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. Designed for children between the ages of eight and fourteen, this captivating and educational exhibit offers your family a hands-on experience with talking piggy banks, big bad wolves, and fun activities. More importantly, it can help you initiate a financial conversation with your children that will last a lifetime.

By teaming up with Walt Disney Imagineering, an organization that is a true innovator in turning the ordinary into the extraordinary, T. Rowe Price has been able to create a fun and creative financial learning experience for families.

Learn about the exhibit at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot®

BECOME A FINANCE SMARTY PANTS 

The Great Piggy Bank Adventure® online game keeps children engaged while teaching them basic principles about saving and managing money. And, since the star is a talking piggy bank, even young children can have fun.

Each level of the game reinforces the financial lessons. From the small town of Fiscalville, through lush jungles and wild wilderness, to the bright lights of Fat City, you'll need to set goals, save money, diversify your assets, and avoid the dangers of inflation so you can ultimately achieve your goals. With whimsical characters, fantastic settings, and intriguing decisions, this is a virtual adventure your whole family will enjoy.

Play The Online Game Now

http://bcove.me/b37yga9n

http://bcove.me/gf56au1e

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oddfox
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I disagree. All our regular funds are tightly budgeted, even our regular giving is planned. But all loose change goes into the "jar". It's an escape valve. So if we find someone has a need or want we empty the jar for them. It's great not to have to say "no we can't afford it" all the time. We can be spontaneous. We discuss it as a family and then do it.

gmadiane
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:53 PM

interesting

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Thanks

Juniper53098
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'll have to check out the online game.

allyn9
by Carey on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM

... will check it out when I have more time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN