Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you shop for groceries? How often do you make a quick stop at the grocery to buy an item or two?

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Replies (31-39):
amandac4s
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM
We shop every two weeks when everyone gets paid. But with milk and bread we have to go the store maybe twice a week.
HIJKLM
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM
At least once a week, usually more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM

We do bulk shopping about once every 3 months (canned/frozen veggies, juices, meats, foil/baggies if needed, snacks, etc) and then about once a week we stuff we need milk, eggs, fresh fruits and veggies, basically anything that can't be stored for a long time either in the freezer or in the pantry.

boxerfever
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I think you all should try working from home like me! You will be able to get a lot of the items you purchase at the grocery store or drug store delivered to your door at wholesale pricing! You get to pick your holidays, take as many days off as you like, play with the kids, go to farmers markets and enjoy the summer on your own terms :) I get to offer 10 lucky  people a onetime startup fee of $1 (no secrets or hidden charges) to start a business to last a lifetime. Your significant other can help if they want. It's so much fun! As an added bonus you get to get all those nasty chemicals out of your home that are harmful to your kids :) It's a win win situation! If you would like to learn more fill out the contact form at http://www.teamvitality.com/laurajane/

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

We usually go weekly. We go to two different stores usually

morning_glories
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Every week I go grocery shopping with at least $100 worth of gorceries. Than I make at least one quick stop a week to get more fruit, bread, milk, or whatever I forgot the first time. lol

morning_glories
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Not sure what this reply had to do with the OP's question. I thought there wasn't supposed to be any sales posts on this site? Not to mention it was a bit offensive that you would assume that everyone wants to stay at home and be with the kiddies all day? Come on man, stay on topic.

Quoting boxerfever:

I think you all should try working from home like me! You will be able to get a lot of the items you purchase at the grocery store or drug store delivered to your door at wholesale pricing! You get to pick your holidays, take as many days off as you like, play with the kids, go to farmers markets and enjoy the summer on your own terms :) I get to offer 10 lucky  people a onetime startup fee of $1 (no secrets or hidden charges) to start a business to last a lifetime. Your significant other can help if they want. It's so much fun! As an added bonus you get to get all those nasty chemicals out of your home that are harmful to your kids :) It's a win win situation! If you would like to learn more fill out the contact form at http://www.teamvitality.com/laurajane/

tina454542
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Normally every 2 weeks for major grocery shopping, but I always end up having to stop at a store for something we need like more milk, bread, eggs, etc.

ginene
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I go every day. LOL but I'm so serious.  I used to go weekly but found that when I bought in bulk my family ate it up quickly so now I buy certain things weekly but I'm at the store everyday. I just came back and I actually save more money this way but I'm so tired of going.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)