Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

i work from home too.

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 9 Replies
Working from home is rewarding. Cause being able to see my kids go to school and then come home is rewarding . I sell Avon so it really simple and easy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Larsbug
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I agree, I am a Scentsy Consultant

aj23
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I sold Avon for 4 years. There are too many others selling it to get a good customer base and unless you have tons of people under you there is no way to make good money at it, it was never easy money.
It's fine for a little spending cash and getting a discount though.

I have my own resell business and I'm a CPA and I do taxes and bookkeeping part time so I get to work at home and make good money at it but it took a lot of work to get to this point.

mamiperuana2013
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I have an online business. Working from home is prety great, can be a little caotic at times but I m having fun while making some money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elizabooks
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Quoting aj23:

I sold Avon for 4 years. There are too many others selling it to get a good customer base and unless you have tons of people under you there is no way to make good money at it, it was never easy money. It's fine for a little spending cash and getting a discount though. I have my own resell business and I'm a CPA and I do taxes and bookkeeping part time so I get to work at home and make good money at it but it took a lot of work to get to this point.

What do you resell?
sugapie0305
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I have been working from home for about 8 years now and enjoy it. I have tried to do home businesses before, but it doesn't work out for me, so I just stay with actual jobs that I can do from home.

ciao_kitty
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I'm really curious, what do you do? I always think of jobs like Avon, or part time sales (like insurance)

Quoting sugapie0305:

I have been working from home for about 8 years now and enjoy it. I have tried to do home businesses before, but it doesn't work out for me, so I just stay with actual jobs that I can do from home.

sugapie0305
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Currently I do freelance writing/social media part time and my full time job from home is researching/data entry. There are plenty of work at home jobs that don't deal with home businesses such as customer service, writing articles, online moderators, transcription, etc. It's just a matter of where to look and do research to find what you are really wanting to do.
Quoting ciao_kitty:

I'm really curious, what do you do? I always think of jobs like Avon, or part time sales (like insurance)

Quoting sugapie0305:

k8lyn111
by New Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I became a distributor for itworks and have been able to leave my 9-5 job to be a fulltime stay at home mom and can still make a full time pay check! Check out my website "Wrappin' up Btown" 

I sell ALL NATURAL body wraps, vitamins, weight loss supplements, and skin care products. A little something for everyone. Let me know if you are interested!!

Here is my website with my contact info!

https://kaitlyntobin.myitworks.Com/home

Mezcaldottie
by New Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I work fulltime but on my home time I list on ebay. Find lots to resale around the house, hunt at yardsales and Salvation Army. I look for quality. I spend about an hour a week listing and an hour a week shipping. I don't make alot to live on , as of yet ...but it helps. The old saying that there is a buyer for anything is so true!  Childrens clothes in good shape do especially well  online( ebay). I also resell books online as they are easy to ship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement