Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Data Entry work at home jobs?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
I have researched over and over for a real data entry job from home. I've not found anything yet. Can anyone here direct me in the right direction?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudMom2634
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM

odesk.com

http://www.freelancer.com/rss/affiliate_jenet671.xml 

guru.com

elance.com

and many more.

You can also search for other job..though I also started in data entry--copy pasting to be specific.

**I have 1 affiliate link above but it doesn't mean I'm a scam, above all my favorite is odesk though freelancer is also great but it has too much competition :D Hope this helps!! 

gmadiane
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I have looked a lot for a legit company as well

sugapie0305
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Data entry work is hard to get into. Companies that offer this position usually have a low turnover rate in which that those that work pretty much keep the position for a good while. However, there are some companies that do hiring on occassion, but you just have to keep checking in on them to see if they are.

These are a couple of websites that I check out when I'm looking for an extra gig to work from home.

Real Ways to Earn Money Online

Work At Home Adventures

oDesk

Ratracerebellion

I've been working from home for 8 years now and these are some great websites to look into. The first two also gives in depth reviews of some companies too.

HTH =)

mamadola
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Thanks for this post I am also lookin for this type of work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed2bworkin
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I scoured the internet looking for a legit WAH job like that, but I finally found something better. Since I started with this new company I have talked to a lot of women who worked with different companies. Their biggest complaint after not getting paid was not getting enough business. So many people are trying to do this, that they weren't getting enough work to make it worth while. 

I started just a couple of months ago with AmeriPlan and I love it. I got paid quickly and continue to get paid weekly. I also get monthly residual income that increases each month. If you would like some more information, you can go to www.CareerAndFamily.net and check it out or listen to the recorded call when you have 15 minutes 760-569-1296. Get back to me afterwards and let me know what you think.

It's been a real blessing to my family.

proudMom2634
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

odesk work for me, it will take patience and hardwork to be a earning freelancer.. what you will work is what you will be paid for.

k8lyn111
by New Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I became a distributor for itworks and have been able to leave my 9-5 job to be a fulltime stay at home mom and can still make a full time pay check! Check out my website "Wrappin' up Btown" 

I sell ALL NATURAL body wraps, vitamins, weight loss supplements, and skin care products. A little something for everyone. Let me know if you are interested!!

Here is my website with my contact info!

https://kaitlyntobin.myitworks.Com/home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)