Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

any moms work from home?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have been searching for a real job that i can do from home. my baby is due in less than a month and i want to be able to stay home with her and still be able to provide her with things she needs and make a good income. what are the good jobs i can do? real jobs that i can start now without having to pay in or anything. 

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Try flexjobs.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woliung8153
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I work from home through my employer now but they do hire work at home agents. I like it because I am still an employee get a weekly schedule and make a paycheck. I don't like the independent contractor thing.

sugapie0305
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I just posted this in another post.

These are a couple of websites that I check out when I'm looking for an extra gig to work from home.

Real Ways to Earn Money Online

Work At Home Adventures

oDesk

Ratracerebellion

I've been working from home for 8 years now and these are some great websites to look into. The first two also gives in depth reviews of some companies too. I agree that if you are able to stay as an employee from your current job and work from home, that would be great. I'm an independent contractor, have been since I've started working from home, and it's not too bad. I have learned over the years that it is a good idea to have a few jobs on hand just in case one folds, so you don't be stuck with having nothing at all.

HTH =)

kats642
by New Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Hi, my name is Kathy. I am a stay at home mom and work from home. I do online marketing for fortune 500 companies. This is absolutely legit. It's quite easy to do and you would be able to do it anytime while you are home with your baby. All you need is your computer to do this. If you are interested and would like to know more and how to get started, take a look at my website and then if you have any questions, you can contact me at kats642@gmail.com  I look forward to hearing from you!

http://instantmoneynetwork.com/Kathy642

justahousewife
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Figure out what you love doing and go from there. That's how I've managed to stay home and pay the bills for the past 12yrs. I'm a single parent, if I can do it, anyone can.
proudMom2634
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

odesk legit.

ebay if your into selling.

clairewait
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

If you can write, you might check out Hubpages.

Anyone can do it. You won't get rich quick, but you can definitely work at your own pace and get up to a pretty nice little monthly bonus. The main jist is that you make money from online ads that Hubpages inserts into your articles for you.

It takes a little bit of time to build up your articles, but after only a year and a half, I'm making $30 a month without doing anything. This is passive income I'm earning on the hubs (articles) I've already written that are still being read.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help, seriously. This has been a super easy date-night fund for us.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

tlwalsh01
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Hi Becky,

Congrats on your baby! I know that of course you want to stay home with your baby but still want to feel like you are contributing to your household! My younger sister has two small boys so she is in the same place you are. Mine son is now 22 but when he was younger and because I was a single mom it was important for me to be home with him as much as I could while having to work full time...so what I found was selling for Cookie Lee Jewelry. I know you really don't want to have to pay for anything up front but right now thru the month of May it's only $49.00 to join but I have a few way that you can start for free. This is what my leader did for me to get me started and you make 50% percent profit on all sales. You can start your business by selling on line and having your friends hold catalog shows or I can sdo the live shows for you and we split the profit if ytou can't get away with a nea baby coming soon. If you are interested please get back to me I can expaline everything better for you...I just got my sister going because  she wants to stay home with her kids as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tammy Walsh   

boxerfever
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Hey! How is your little one doing? Did everything go well? Here is what I have found to work from home if you are still looking, it will also offer you some healthy alternatives for your new one http://www.teamvitality.com/laurajane/

smm1984
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
What company do you work for? I am interested in working from home but would like to be a employee also.

Quoting woliung8153:

I work from home through my employer now but they do hire work at home agents. I like it because I am still an employee get a weekly schedule and make a paycheck. I don't like the independent contractor thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)