Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

52 Week Money Saving Challenge (Week 13)

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi Ladies!

It's Week 13 of the challenge!  By the end of this week, you should have saved at least $91.00!

Check in and let us know how you are doing and....

Do you like Peeps?

Hope everyone is having a great week! ♥

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have saved $409 so far - still loving this challenge!

I personally do NOT care for Peeps but I did just spend a couple of hours putting Peep Bunnies on Paper Straws, wrapping them with a Lollipop Cover and attaching a card that says "Happy Easter to one of my favorite Peeps!" for each of my kid's classmates.  I've attached a picture of the one I stole the idea off of from the internet since I am too tired to take a picture of my own right now.  LOL  Happy Easter everyone!

sugapie0305
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I don't eat Peeps. I just never liked the taste for them.

So far I have $691 and some change in my savings account =)

Larisa72
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Took money out to buy dinner last night since neither option i had pulled out had thawed in time for me to cook...ugh...well, hopefully I'll get the sewing job...still waiting to hear from the school.

Hate peeps......and it's been a rough day here...my almost 13yo had an Asperger meltdown at the start of karate class because he forgot his belt.....finally got the reasoning behind it around 830 tonight and sent a message via FB to his instructor....argh....so, now we're thinking that day camping at boy scout summer camp may not be such a good idea this year....and I may have to get his doctor to write a letter clarifying the reasons behind it and the fact that he won't be able to overnight camp for quite a while.....argh...we shall see how this plays out

baconbits
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Putting $50 more in today! and YES I LOVE PEEPS but not as much as my dh. They're also great roasted over an open flame but be careful as they can burn.

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I just put money in for this week and for the 14th week (I get paid biweekly) and I'm at $240.

amy7243
by Amy on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am still on track :) I do not like peeps ...ick.

3mom627
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't like peeps. I bought a package for my kids, just in case one of them decided they wanted them.  I love the idea, so cute.

3MOM627

have a nice day

Larisa72
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't even know where to put this, but I spoke with the principal when I picked up DD and he said he'd email me later today about the flags.....just checked email and it's a go with the original price quoted!!!  SO....I sent back another email asking how payment would be done and if I could at least get payment for the needd supplies up front so that I can get started on the flags right away....oh boy oh boy!!!

hobbit1123
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Now that I found another work at home job :) I finally started this(actually I started 9 weeks ago) and I'm really loving it.
JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I saved $55 so far 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)