Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

I am so tired of going to work and missing out on time with my family. My BF works graveyard, so we never see each other. Is there really any legit work at home jobs? I have heard about so many scams or jobs that don't really pay enough so I am skeptical of just searching google to find one.  If you have done one of these, and it was legit, please share your story. If you started one that turned out to be bad for any reason, please share that too so I know which ones to stay away from.

I have heard of Rat Race Rebellion. I was reading their FAQs and they say they cannot guarantee that all companies are legit. I have also see a lot of ads here on CM but, again, don't want to fall for a scam.

Where/how do you get started? How well do they pay? How long was it until you really saw any money? Did you have to pay start-up costs? What did you like or not like about it? What kind of schedule did you have to work? Any other advice you can think of?

(I'm posting this in another group too, so you may see it again)

nerdy

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Replies (21-24):
WendyinCanada
by New Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Hello!! 

All us Moms need to create residual income!!  

As you read my story I have 4 kiddos.  I wanted to earn my own income so I didn't have to ask my husband all the time.  My trainer at the gym just mentioned Vemma NEXT for my kids.  I ended up liking the products.  I did a lot of research... I'm pretty picky.  It has a ton of science behind it. 

My team has build a great website for Moms.  Check out Connecting-Moms.com 

This video is inspiring from my biz partner in CO. 

k8lyn111
by New Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:03 AM

I became a distributor for itworks and have been able to leave my 9-5 job to be a fulltime stay at home mom and can still make a full time pay check! Check out my website "Wrappin' up Btown" 

I sell ALL NATURAL body wraps, vitamins, weight loss supplements, and skin care products. A little something for everyone. Let me know if you are interested!!

Here is my website with my contact info!

https://kaitlyntobin.myitworks.Com/home

clairewait
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

**PIOG**

If you can write, you might check out Hubpages.

Anyone can do it. You won't get rich quick, but you can definitely work at your own pace and get up to a pretty nice little monthly bonus. The main jist is that you make money from online ads that Hubpages inserts into your articles for you.

It takes a little bit of time to build up your articles, but after only a year and a half, I'm making $30 a month without doing anything. This is passive income I'm earning on the hubs (articles) I've already written that are still being read.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help, seriously. This has been a super easy date-night fund for us.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

mxmom2
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifers-Magic-Wraps/454437577970768?ref=hl

LOVE THIS... Its not huge income right now but I have goals. I started in Feb and its already paying a car note plus some

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)