Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

What do you do from home to make money?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 142 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am a stay at home mom and i love being home with my littleone and i could not afford daycare. What are some of the things you moms do from home to make money while staying home?

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM
5 moms liked this

I work Swagbucks to make $75 to $100 a month.  It's not a lot but it doesn't take me much time, either.  I also bake/decorate special occasion cakes, sell extra garden produce, and I've even done babysitting in my home.

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM
3 moms liked this

I have a job outside the home but I also like to make extra money by selling things on my local Trash to Treasure facebook page.  I can sell anything & everything on this page just by taking a picture & posting on the facebook page.

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I care for other kids in my home from Mon-Fri 7am-6pm

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:45 PM
2 moms liked this

that's a really great idea..

Quoting ivf_blessed:

I have a job outside the home but I also like to make extra money by selling things on my local Trash to Treasure facebook page.  I can sell anything & everything on this page just by taking a picture & posting on the facebook page.

Larsbug
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this

I sell Scentsy

baconbits
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I work full time but I do ebay in my spare time. I pick up stuff at yard sales/auctions/flea markets, etc that are cheap and turn around and resale it. I also resell stuff that we no longer use around the house. At a recent auction we went to I picked up 10 tractor head gaskets for $2.50 total after my dh told me they cost $30 - $40 in the store. I plan on putting them on for $9.99 each. We actually already have the $2.50 paid for as one was a rebuild kit for our tractor that my husband plans on redoing this next winter. It would have run us $50!

Auctions are just plan fun if you go just for the heck of it. I've also picked up stuff that people bought a box of stuff for and only wanted one piece out of it and told me I could have the rest. Last time I mad an additional $30 off their cast offs! Then I price the "junk" for a quarter or 50 cents and sell it at a yard sell that my aunt has.

I'm actually taking my sister to her first auction this Friday as she's wanting to get stuff for her yard sale because she doesn't think she has enough stuff for one yet. Of course 3/4 of the stuff she has is mine.

kats642
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I work from home doing marketing for fortune 500 companies online. It's very easy to do and I can do it anytime while I'm home with my daughter. I love what I do. I make a reat income with it and it's actually a lot of fun. I also have met a lot of great people in doing this. If you would like information about it, please contact me(Kathy) anytime and I would be happy to give you more details and help you get started doing it.

kats642@gmail.com

http://instantmoneynetwork.com/Kathy642

mrsrusso416
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Care to share how u make money using swagbucks?

Quoting michiganmom116:

I work Swagbucks to make $75 to $100 a month.  It's not a lot but it doesn't take me much time, either.  I also bake/decorate special occasion cakes, sell extra garden produce, and I've even done babysitting in my home.

mrsrusso416
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I crochet and knit . I sell all my items.
militlady
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I sell melaleuka. All natural products that you buy anyways. Household products like laundry detergent, dish soap, shampoos and conditioners, makeup, disinfectants, vitamins and soooo much more. There is even a product called melasol that is just amazing at removing stains and odors. I love these products!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)