Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do from home to make money?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am a stay at home mom and i love being home with my littleone and i could not afford daycare. What are some of the things you moms do from home to make money while staying home?

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Replies (111-120):
nattiesmommy234
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I am an it Works distributor. I sell anything from pre prepared body wraps to vitamins and alkalizing drink powders in orange or berry flavors. There is even a fat-fighting product and hair and nail growth support product I love. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist licensed in Louisiana State. I had to see these things to believe it. Personally I use the alkalizing drink powder in my mid morning smoothie for that extra energy kick it is sometimes hard to find. I am fairly new to the it Works products (about 6 months in) and I have yet to be disappointed. As with all at home companies your income each month is totally up to you.
schatzi869
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Did you pay the 40 for the membership or do the free ones? Is it as simple as it sounds? How much can you make? I've been thinking about trying them for several months but haven't spoken to anyone who actually does caprewards!

Quoting SOUTHERNGAL2:

I am posting Ads for Cap Rewards.

I like it because I don't have to sell anthing!

schatzi869
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Ha, I just ordered my first Skinny Fiber yesterday!

Quoting MsLady2013:

shake handHey I work from home as a distributor for Skinny Body Care. I also use it! Its a all natrual dietry supplement that helps with loosing wieght but also can make you some money and its really easy to do. ( I lost 50lbs in 5 months) so you can also look at that.

kmc05
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:42 PM

i do daycare i have 5 kids i watch with my own 2 but the nice thing is i have 2 4 yr olds in the morning till school ends then i have 2 6yr olds and then at 4 i get 2 more 11 and 9 yr old then at 6 they all leave  works out good.

Susan55358
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I am showing You what I am doing http://www.mommakesmoney.info/. I joined the company's income earning opportunity in it was the decesion that changed my life. I make $600 on avarage weekly wo more headaches, no more bosses!! Try it out You wont regret doing it!

Brittany6186
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:20 PM

BUMP!

ElleLuvsOrchids
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:07 PM

We have a nanny that comes in 3 days a week for 3 hours per shift and I conduct client sessions (I'm a psychic medium).  Additionally, I teach webinars once a week while DH watches our DD.  When I have time - which I have not lately - I sew aprons to sell on Etsy.  And my husband teaches guitar lessons from home to a few neighborhood kids in his spare time.

Dianna489
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:39 PM
I work from home also. I make a full time income working only a couple of hours a day on the internet. This company has a very low start up cost and an excellent compensation plan. We earn money 11 different ways from this company. Any questions feel free to msg me!

www.plexusslim.com/dparsons489
Ambassador ID 252756
blessed2bworkin
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Good morning! For the past 15 months, I have been working with the Freedom At Home Team in AmeriPlan. This is a wonderful group of SAHM's that love and support one another. I homeschool my two kids, so it was important for me to work completely 100% from home without having to go out to do parties and I didn't want to sell products.

All you need to work with us is a phone, computer with internet access (I use my laptop), and a teachable spirit. We'll give you all the training and support you need. This is not something where you will get rich overnight, can't promise you that. But you will build a long-term sustainable income that will allow you to budget and be independent. 

If you would like to learn more, please visit www.MomWorksFromHome.net. That is my site, so no one else will call you. You will get a couple of follow up emails from me when you sign in, so check your inbox and spam. 

All the best to you on your search for a great opportunity!

KateHorrell
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I apologize if this has already been listed: I answer questions at Rewarder.com.  99% of the questions can be found with a 2 minute internet search, and I make $10-20 a week in my spare time.  I imagine that I could make much more if I spent a serious amount of time doing it.  I was skeptical at first, because I don't understand their operating system, but after I "won" my first few rewards, I was hooked.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)