Group Home

May Random Thoughts

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 13 Replies

Talk about whatever you like.

have a nice day

by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Had to miss work today cause car wouldn't start.

kearaloves1
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM

ummm the things i like to talk about arent appropiate for this chat so...ill pass

JoquinsMommie
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM

My savings goal is $2,000 I'm at the 200's right now so I'll give me till December hopefully it will be more than that ::)))

fingers crossed

SweetMama823
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Finally feel like dh and I are on the right track. With work, savings, marriage Its a great feeling took so long to get here. Our next goal is to purchase a home at the end of the year! We are working on everything to put us on the right track to get into a home. I hope all goes very well with our business and everything else.

MistressMinerva
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Good Luck!!!

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

My savings goal is $2,000 I'm at the 200's right now so I'll give me till December hopefully it will be more than that ::)))

fingers crossed

MistressMinerva
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Good luck!!!

Quoting SweetMama823:

Finally feel like dh and I are on the right track. With work, savings, marriage Its a great feeling took so long to get here. Our next goal is to purchase a home at the end of the year! We are working on everything to put us on the right track to get into a home. I hope all goes very well with our business and everything else.

SweetMama823
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Good luck!!!

Quoting SweetMama823:

choaspartyof4
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Oh that stinks, do you know whats wrong with it? A month ago I ran a ton of errands, grocery shopped, ect. My last stop was the post office and when I came out my car wouldn't stop. I had no issues with it up till then, turned out just to be a dead battery but it still sucked! 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Had to miss work today cause car wouldn't start.

choaspartyof4
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Good Luck to you and your hubby! We are feeling the same, my dh got a promotion last summer and everything has been going wonderful! I love that feeling! :) Hope you get to buy a home soon! 

Quoting SweetMama823:

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you have a plan.. Awesome.. Good deal.. All the best too you and there is nothing like owning your own homw.. Remember to monitor your credit, don't want to get ready and something unexpected is on there..:)

Quoting SweetMama823:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN