Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woo hoo! Interviews!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I had a phone interview yesterday with a major company....very intimidating as the representative/hiring agent asked what would be the minimum wage I would accept... I said anywhere from $16-18/hr.... :/

Got another call today for a different company and one I REALLY want to work for as I know quite a few COTAs/PTAs that work for this company already. I go in next Friday at 2 for the interview - VERY EXCITED!

Next week is my LAST week of clinical so I am very excited at possibly having a job sooo soon!

Please keep me in your thoughts! We want to live off my husbands check for monthly bills(not including debts so we would have only about $700/month in rent, cable, insurance, but not couunting groceries/.gas) and pay off ALL debts on my check( which is about $1,000/month for car payments, CCs, and college loans). So excited to get the ball rolling!

by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
baconbits
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Hopefully the jobs come thru! Good luck!

hopealways4019
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Hope your working now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tashraq87
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I wish, not yet! Still have today, tomorrow and half of Friday to complete clinical :) I am hoping to get hired on to this company since I already know like 4 or 5 of the theraists there and have a had a clinical rotation with that company. Hoping I land the job and can start training the week of the 17th.... I dont take my boards til sometime in Juily either...

Quoting hopealways4019:

Hope your working now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)