Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Coupon Moms Please Help:)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you have any frugal tips or favorite websites to get coupons?I am trying to really save money.

by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
crzemom
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

i use thecentableshoppin.com but i think its based out of az so i dont know how helpful it will be but you could give it a shot

brandy0712
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM

southern savers.com and coupon diva are the best two websites I have found. I like Southern Savers because it shows you all the local stores including Pharmacies.

jwhit8791
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I like bargains to bounty but it is based out of Detroit, MI.  You can probably find local ones for your area, if you google.  That is probably your best bet since sometimes the national ones don't match up with the coupons you get for your area.

MommaChelsea1
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Thank you thank you thank you - i live in arizona and have been looking for a site based out of AZ to help with my saving!

Ariellasmom
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I dumpster dive for coupons :)
clairewait
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Our library and our CVS both have coupon boxes for people to deposit (who don't use) and others to go through. It is nice.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

LaReina_5
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:36 PM
My kids granddad delivers papers on the weekend so I get massive stacks of them, don't mind sharing.
aneela
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:08 PM

that is sooooo cool...

Quoting LaReina_5:

My kids granddad delivers papers on the weekend so I get massive stacks of them, don't mind sharing.

consumerswin
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:08 PM

i did some research and found that the Grocery club I've been shopping with these past 3 years is saving me quite a bit of change. Would love to share the savings with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)